Counter Strike 1.6 Server?

stutters

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(edited)

id rather us have like a TF2 server or something like even DoD(not source) like i suggested earlier. I would be alot more willing to help out with something like that tbh. Especially the TF2 considering we have alot of GC that play but we're all on pubs.

on question #2 recently means about 5 years ago or something like that so i guess if you count that as recent then yes.

Edited by eXile

eXile, could you name some names of who is all up in the TF2? We had the TF2 server but then it crashed and burned, partially because of no leadership but still, there didn't seem to be a real outcry at the time we killed it.

We do have the room for this though.

-Fk

I have not owned, or played 1.6. Should I?

yes somebody please explain, i never played 1.6 i just newbed my way straight to source.. why do some ppl like it better?

it registers where you shoot, no questions asked........

but the grenades feel like your throwing a watermellon

eXile, could you name some names of who is all up in the TF2? We had the TF2 server but then it crashed and burned, partially because of no leadership but still, there didn't seem to be a real outcry at the time we killed it.

We do have the room for this though.

-Fk

well obviously me. then i know zd plays alot, warpig, ilovetomatoes, tookey, orange, a couple of my friends and ... if i wanna find a server i usually just look on friends to see who's playing and hop in that server. idk maybe there isnt a huge group of us but it still seems like a decent amount. i for one would be happy to help out. and i think its only like 20 bucks or something so i think we could get more gc involved because tf2 is really a blast esp with friends.

I thought toward the end of 1.6 they no longer hurt through walls.

If they modified something like that, it would have changed it to CS 1.6.1 or 1.7.

Not necessarily, being that it was on Steam at that point and it was being updated regularly... riot shield anybody?

Just tested it, and they do hurt through walls. But, I couldn't remember for sure, I quit playing CS about the time GC moved over to Source since I didn't have a computer that would run it. Must have been thinking of when I first played Source with the good ole 640 x 480 lowest settings and 10 fps.

i just may have to download this... i actually used to own cs for xbox about a billion years ago and 1.6 looks exactly like it, i used to have a blast playing it

.. i would put my hand in helping to set a server up although i might just get in the way more than anything, is knowing how to press ctrl-alt-delete good enough?

• 4 weeks later...