Dropping a note...

Demonic Plague

Don't know if any of you had noticed, but i haven't been around for a few months. I was busy taking care of my wife who was battling cancer. Unfortunately, we lost that battle. She passed away 1/6/9. I may still drop in from time to time, but my life priorities have changed to being a full time parent, both mom and dad. You guys/gals have always been like a distant family to me and i appreciate that. And just in case i don't drop back in, it's been a pleasure getting to know all of you. God Bless and take care.

Terry

Don't know if any of you had noticed, but i haven't been around for a few months. I was busy taking care of my wife who was battling cancer. Unfortunately, we lost that battle. She passed away 1/6/9. I may still drop in from time to time, but my life priorities have changed to being a full time parent, both mom and dad. You guys/gals have always been like a distant family to me and i appreciate that. And just in case i don't drop back in, it's been a pleasure getting to know all of you. God Bless and take care.

Terry

I'm really sorry that happened, Demonic. :( I just saw you an hour or so ago in the server and didn't know about this. My condolences... I hope things start to get better for you and your family.