Our new son

Dingy

Hey all - this is Ben. We adopted Ben from China (we got back on Wednesday).....

The little guy is a joy.

We already have him scheduled to vist the doctor on Wednesday; his surgery should be next week.

Picture325.jpg

Man, lot of deaths and births around here lately - congrats!

Que? Surgery?

-Fk

two threads, one ben. i was asking the same "what surgery" question. here iz da goods:
Our son suffers from a cleft lip/pallat (sp?) and initial screening appointment is in six days - so between that and all the

family obligations go (or how much we have to go through) I hope to have some pictures posted in the near future.

as you can see, dingy held true to his promise to post pictures in the near future.

hi, ben.

:wavey:

(edited)
Que? Surgery?

-Fk

Yep.

He will be going to the Cleft clinic at Mott Children's Hospital. Yeah, I know, many of you guys

don't like the U (of M - heh), but being as they have dedicated staff, great results and the fact that

we only live (maybe) 30 minutes away we can't go wrong!

His first appointment is Wednesday; hopefully surgery will be next month.

BTW - my bad. I originally started in Lives we lead, but since there seemed to be births up here

(and being higher on the ladder I added the general announcement picture here). If need be,

lead me to the woodshed. I'll still bring the bottle of Chivas Cask 16 golfing at FF and gladly buy

you a drink. :)

Edited by Dingy

Not to be nosy or anything like that, but how much stuff did you have to do and around how much does it cost to adopt from China and places like that. Reason being, my aunt wants to adopt and I'm just kinding browsing around for her...

But any help is greatly appreciated ...

Not to be nosy or anything like that, but how much stuff did you have to do and around how much does it cost to adopt from China and places like that. Reason being, my aunt wants to adopt and I'm just kinding browsing around for her...

But any help is greatly appreciated ...

"Can I help you Sir?" "Na just browsing..."