Going to Japan

san`

Yup, going to Japan.

I've actually got family there that I'll be visiting, which is pretty cool.

I'll be leaving for Chicago on Wednesday, April 1st, and flying out Thusday the 2nd. Hopefully you guys don't forget about me.

And, I'll be sure to take tons of pics for everybody to check out.

don't go into any back rooms

What is wrong with you!?

I'M SO JEALOUS!!

I have a huge shopping list for Akihabara...mostly rubber boobies and inappropriate "action figures" so I won't burden you with it.

Have fun!!

Sounds like a lot of fun! I'd love to visit Japan sometime. The people would all yell: Goooooozzzzilllaaaaaa!!! since I'm 6'4 and Japanese people are tiny :)

You're thinking of the Chinese. But I'm sure its just a generality for most asians :)

I disagree, I've only spent one day in Japan but it reminded me of Shanghai which I lived at for over 1.5 years. I'm 6' on a good day and out of a 100 ppl I would come maybe one would be my height.

Enjoy the stay, the toilets rock... After a 24 hour flight from Detroit and having to stay the night in Tokyo on a somewhat cold October evening and have a warm toilet seat to sit on supprised me and was pretty cool at the same time, I felt I was sitting in Vaders sphere with all of the gadgets on it to play with.

The food rocks and one thing that the Japanese are not known for is steaks if your into that kind of thing. It may of been just were I ate but it was one of the better ones. The western food in general was a lot better than even some of the 4 star restaurant's I ate at in Shanghai.

• 2 weeks later...
GC Alumni

Well I'm here, been busy every day with sites, family, and whatnot. This is the first chance I've had to sit down and relax for a few minutes. I'll throw some pics up in a few days.

Our tickets were $1060, bought in January for an April flight. Tickets on the same flight in late March were $2200.

I blew a couple grand on cruise to Mexico (well a few spots) a few years ago, I could have flow and hung out in Japan for a few days. What was I thinking???

Our tickets were $1060, bought in January for an April flight. Tickets on the same flight in late March were $2200.

I blew a couple grand on cruise to Mexico (well a few spots) a few years ago, I could have flow and hung out in Japan for a few days. What was I thinking???

Mojitos?

Mojitos?

hot girls and mojitos?

Mojitos?

hot girls and mojitos?

yeah, if by hot you mean super old. cruises are dominated by the AARP gangs.

Mojitos?

hot girls and mojitos?

yeah, if by hot you mean super old. cruises are dominated by the AARP gangs.

Drink more mojitos then...