Other PC Games

Windex

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't had much time for gaming, but when I do, it's been TF2. Or Sudoku/Texas Hold 'Em if I'm on the can and my phone is handy.

MW2 and the new Battlefield game have me curious, but I don't know if I'd have time for them just yet. Ooh, and if we can talk about PS3 games, the new God of War looks fantastic.

Currently, Starcraft 2 and trying to finish ME2 + Dragon Age. Somehow, I'm finding it harder and harder to finish games I started. Just lose interest halfway through :unsure:

Yeah, I only finish about 1 out of every 10 games I try. I think they call it jaded, but I've been like this for the last 10 years.

God of War 3 = teh ossum.

I'm playing a few "old" games that I missed the last couple of years right now (Crysis+Warhead, Borderlands) but would love another "community" game and GC server.

There is also a high probability that I will be picking up Dragon Age at some point in the near future.

I recently reloaded Lost Coast, ep1 and ep2 to play through since i never did it due to the higher video cap before. I'm jealous of the god of war 3 players :( I loved the series but never could buy a ps3 because thats the only game worth playing on it ha. I may have to look into Crysis after reading so much about it

*A new Community game would be awesome, it would definitely get me playing more

If you think God of War 3 is the only game worth playing on the PS3 you must just be a 360 fanboy :P Anyways i play more L4D2 now than any game, just to hold me over. Still CS scrims, some TF2, and as of 2 days ago i acquired Rise of Nations Gold which I'm playing just for kicks until it gets old. I'm merely playing things just to get by until the real games i want come out next year like Diablo 3 or Guild Wars 2.

Edited by samurai nightling

I'm a fan of 360 because that's what 99% of my friends have and I enjoy the on-line multiplayer aspect of the games. God of War is a great game, and there are other great titles on PS3 but I can't justify the money for a system in which I may only play 2-3 games.. My 360 is dead right now anyways so Console Gaming isn't going to happen till tax money gets here Lol which should be soon!

I'm pretty ADD so I need the fast paced style games, RPG's don't usually go over too well for me, Even Assassins Creed was too slow for me :-\

So you woulda liked (or did like?) UT - which, if I had loaded on my PC, I would be playing. I havent been playing anything lately. Just horde once every week or two with a friend.

I've had lots of time on my hands lately, I've beaten the OC for Neverwinter Nights 2 and I just started the first add-on pack.. I am playing Borderlands and Torchlight as well.. But I have been mostly playing on my nintendo DSI, I got a R4I SDHC card and have been playing a ton of dsi ware and roms..

I'm pretty ADD so I need the fast paced style games, RPG's don't usually go over too well for me, Even Assassins Creed was too slow for me :-\

So you woulda liked (or did like?) UT - which, if I had loaded on my PC, I would be playing. I havent been playing anything lately. Just horde once every week or two with a friend.

Have there been any games as fast as UT since 2k4? Everything else still seems sluggish to me.

Been playing L4D2 with what time I have, which ain't much. Started to play Bioshock 2, but anything with a storyline and development (progressive level up stuff) is hard when you work 60 hours a week and have to play Mr. mom at night. I play L4D2 for the "duh" factor. I can just pick up a beer, turn on the game and mindlessly (pun intended) blow the heads off zombies.

I wish a UT2k4 community would blossom again...man those were goooooooooood times.

L4D2, KF(Killing Floor), Rise of Nations Gold, TF2, and Heroes of Newearth(sp?) which admittedly only played 5 hours total, because eltist crowd that game like no other, even on newb games. I find Killing Floor fun, since its a wave survival that gets progressively harder, it went from having 5 maps to 10 now, with extra 3 maps that are official but made by people out side the company (User Created Contest, 1st place got 10k). Personally the only thing I want out of KF right now, is a Endless Waves, and have a Boss Wave every 10 Waves(Yes the game normally does have a Boss Wave, but Endless having a weaker scale at the start and going to insane like mode near wave 20-30)

Edited by ValenAlvern

Currently, Starcraft 2 and trying to finish ME2 + Dragon Age. Somehow, I'm finding it harder and harder to finish games I started. Just lose interest halfway through :unsure:

How exactly are you playing Starcraft 2? It hasn't been released yet.

Also I'm playing old SNES games mostly these days when I PC I'm usually playing TF2 but want to get back into CS:S because it'll probably seem fun to me again (my gaming tastes cycle)

Ring

(edited)

Got the key from a friend. In fact, if you want to play, pm me and I'll forward you the account details. Then all you need to do is download the SC2 Beta client.

Edit: Also found out that Gamestop is giving out Beta keys for SC2 pre-orders.

Edited by lousiest

My little brother got invited to starcraft 2 beta, by a friend that was lucky to get it. That is how we got to play it. It is really nice by the way, I will for sure buy it when it comes out