Punish tk

Ak2786

Guest alias
Guest alias
Guest alias
Guests

no, then if you tk some one due to their stupidity (ex. they try to catch your grenade!)

you get punished by a n00b!

:(

Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guests

if punish TK comes i'll leave, its horrible and the forgivetk iptions usually never work

Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guests

i know they wouldn't affect it, but it would annoy alot of ppl if punishtk was on

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Punishtk is bad news, I think. As a looker-outer for new players, I think that some of the better players, annoyed by getting accidentally tked by a n00b, might use this even if it is an accident. Its just really unfriendly. I mean, if someone's tking is on purpose and starts to get out of hand, thats what banning is for. The rally cry: Lets say nay to punishtk!

Uber

I don't want it on. I know that even regulars that get tk'd by another regular on accident sometimes get bent out of shape. Why should the player get the option to tk them? When it happens all it does is tinkle off the person who got punished leading to more animosity within the game. If you tk me on accident and then say "sorry about that" at beginning of next round I'm completely happy. I don't need to tk them because of an accident. That's just ridiculous.

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

i hate punsih tk....usually when i tk someone its a noob that ran in front of me.....usually this noob does not understand what forgivetk (if its a non noob/regular then they usually forgive as i would do to them)

just a reminder dont TK mossad cuz he will always punish u for it...i took him and another guy with an awp shot and i died for it.....kinda sucked but oh well....i however always forgive...but im never really killed by my own team.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

please take it off cause when u get an aciidental you lose 2 kills and you die which is really annoying

its ridiculous!!!!! Pretty Rare when someone starts Tkin on purpose. Only thing this does is tinkle us all off when we kill someone running in front of us by accident and they punish us.

LoL instead of the guy that runs in front of you get to punish the TKER we should be able to punish the TKEE, cuz he made us lose a kill :)

Guest Vandread
Guest Vandread
Guest Vandread
Guests

The option for slay or not doesn't work right all the time and I've accidently punished when I haven't wanted to simply by having the round restart before I can hit the button and it auto slays. If they can fix that it should be better.