Buy Plugin/Server Update Notes

JackieChan

Update:

-Added "Witch on Respawn" item to the Infected buy menu at double the cost of a "Horde on Respawn". A "Horde on Respawn" MUST be purchased first for this to appear in the menu. Once a respawn/defib takes place with "Witch On Respawn" active, it will print to everyone that "A distinctive cry can be heard..." signaling a witch spawn. This can be disabled using a cvar (l4d2_points_witch_respawn_enable).

-Formatted the rest of player name strings to be white.

-When killed by another player, in addition to showing their SI Headshot Ratio, it will also say how many SI they have killed.

• Like 1

Update:

-New Achievement: "Cry Me A River". Kill 5 Witches in a single round. This brings the achievement count to 35.

-Added "Witches Killed" stat to the !stats panel.

-Fixed glowing outlines appearing when a player starts the Talpa Challenge and then changes teams. If a player does this, the challenge is immediately cancelled for that player and the glow reverted.

-Hopefully made it so if you buy a full heal as a Survivor, your health won't go be over 100.

Update:

-Added new command "!tankskip" which allows someone who does not wish to be a Tank to be skipped if the plugin is waiting for them to spawn in as the Tank. Doing this however will forefit their Tank and will guarantee it to be an auto-spawned Tank so the person who gets it may be spawned in as a Tank anyway.

• Like 3

Update:

-Removed Talpa Challenge

It was fun while it lasted. Definitely teaches the new guys the concept of "stick together and protect" really quickly. Maybe that could be a requirement for all newbs? Their first 5 Maps on the Server have to be done under the Talpa Challenge! They'll learn immediately the advantages of staying with teammates! :)

Update:

-Removed Talpa Challenge

-Removed Fun Commands Plugin

-Removed Custom Commands Plugin

-Added Teleport/Respawn Player plugin to be used in emergencies (sm_respawn <player>; sm_teleport <player>)

-Added NoClip plugin to be used in emergencies

that freaking sucks...

Update:

-Removed Talpa Challenge

-Removed Fun Commands Plugin

-Removed Custom Commands Plugin

-Added Teleport/Respawn Player plugin to be used in emergencies (sm_respawn <player>; sm_teleport <player>)

-Added NoClip plugin to be used in emergencies

that freaking sucks...

+1

(edited)

If anything, everyone brought this upon everyone. That's all I'm saying about it. Any additional venues of fun are going to be axed.

what happend that caused that? i have only seen a few ppl do the talpa challenge but not with any problems? :/

wait....

I let people have fun, then people get mad at the fact people are having fun, fun gets taken away. I shouldn't have to play teacher for everyone who plays on this server and lay down the whole, "it takes one kid to ruin the fun for everyone". And Soap, you have great hair

I read this now, I see. :( Sadface that happened. And thank you for the hair compliment

Edited by fxsoap