Buy Plugin/Server Update Notes

JackieChan

Update:

-(Untested) Added the ability for members to "guest" non-members on the server. What this does is that it prevents guested members from being kicked for a member. It needs 3 members to guest a non-member. Usage: sm_guest Doesn't seem to work for some reason. I'll work on it sometime.

Update:

-(Untested) Added the ability for members to "guest" non-members on the server. What this does is that it prevents guested members from being kicked for a member. It needs 3 members to guest a non-member. Usage: sm_guest <name>

oh wow! Guest members for regulars!! I love it!

Can we get a gnome hat and a cola hat?

plz plz plz? and maybe some kind of....cleaning supply hat.....that people might use to clean their hands with.....something like that?

Changes:

-Nerfed "z_tank_grenade_damage" from 750 (default) to 300

-Nerfed "grenadelauncher_damage" from 400 (default) to 300.

-Hopefully made Boomer and Smoker bots not have a delay period when booming/smoking Survivors.

awesome. grenade abusers can blow a tank up in like 10 seconds!

any way you can reduce the amount of ammo people carry for the nade launcher? to like 10 or 15? Make it less of a power weapon?

Soap you know he decreased the damage not increased.

Edited by chick82

the nerf only really matters on tanks since it was doing like double damage, with the other damage lower it still kills chargers in two hits like it did before so all in all not really a bad nerf and if you are very skilled with the launcher you prolly wont really notice

also if you nerf it much more there will be no point in using it as a bullet weapon will be able to do more damage, hit faster (more shots per reload) and would also be much cheaper in the !buy menu

Edited by Tirtul

Update:

-If you're dead and buy a Tank, you will automatically spawn in as a ghost if you are chosen to become a Tank. This will not happen again if you somehow get killed in the 1 second you are supposed to turn into a Tank when you spawn.

-If you buy 2 or more Tanks in succession, the other Tanks you buy will be auto-spawned to fix a bug.

• Like 1

Update:

-If you're dead and buy a Tank, you will automatically spawn in as a ghost if you are chosen to become a Tank.

THAT my, fellow player is awesome. thank you

Edited by fxsoap

• 4 weeks later...

I know you're busy and just LOVE getting requests, but could there be a timeout on the purchase confirmation message? Or is there a way to answer it via key bind now? I have <menuselect 1> as my last command, but it never makes the question go away after I receive the item. So it just sits there... watching me.... mocking me.

Update:

-If you're dead and buy a Tank, you will automatically spawn in as a ghost if you are chosen to become a Tank. This will not happen again if you somehow get killed in the 1 second you are supposed to turn into a Tank when you spawn.

Update to this Jackie, I never thought this would happen but it did last night, SK bought a tank I shot him as a spitter before he could MUUUUUTATE into a tank and the music wouldn't turn off for a tank. Just thought you might like to know :)

-Was on death toll, I think you were spectating but you may have joined shortly after it happened.

I have a small request. It's not very important, just for whenever u find the time:

the m60 machine gun is dropped automatically by the survivor using it after bullets run out. Can you cancel this? That way you can buy ammo for it if you have the points and there isn't really any use to that mechanic anyway.

Sky
(edited)

Eh... you can actually intercept and stop it from being dropped, but the better idea would be to just have a buy-another-clip option before it runs out, so when you're at 1 bullet left, it just auto refills it.

If you want to look at checking ammo clip remaining, though, jackie, it's in the skyrpg_v2 source under the weapon_fire event.

Edited by Sky
  • Like 1

I know you're busy and just LOVE getting requests, but could there be a timeout on the purchase confirmation message? Or is there a way to answer it via key bind now? I have as my last command, but it never makes the question go away after I receive the item. So it just sits there... watching me.... mocking me.

You can always hit 0 to close it. Some people won't like having the menu close automatically, so there's not going to be an option there that pleases everyone. If I don't have enough points to buy something, I'll often preemptively navigate to the confirmation page way ahead of time. That way I can buy it right when I get the last points that I needed.