Add Cold Stream?

JackieChan

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I consider myself chairman of the 'Bring Cold Stream Back Committee' so yes as far as i'm concerned.

I'm a charter member...

I used to "COLDSTREAM" every time Maestro would ask for a new map suggestion once the server rebooted. That was before Jackies awesome "Random Map after Restart" patch.

BTW, server stability has really improved in the past 3 weeks.

I used to "COLDSTREAM" every time Maestro would ask for a new map suggestion once the server rebooted. That was before Jackies awesome "Random Map after Restart" patch.

Lol me too, everytime we vote for a campaign: COOOOOOOOLD STREAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!

As long is it doesnt crash the server or bug out, Im all for new maps. Can always throw it on the rotation and see how it goes, its a tough run and seems to be a bit more weighted to the Infected with some pretty brutal choke points.

I vote yes.

This.

And I smell new rage map

Played this last night... I believe this is a campaign for regulars only (people who know the point system). It's bad enough when you're trying to teach someone the points on No Mercy let alone a map like this one.

I had fun though. I think a lot of people may not like this map b/c they don't know it yet. With any new map whether it's for Halo, CS, COD, L4D (any game where it helps to know where things are) it's going to suck for the first few times of playing. Once everyone is seasoned it will be good. I haven't played this map since the beta and that was with a buddy on lan (before I played vs). The bots don't really utilize the choke points...

Bad thing is that it all determines how many other people actually have the campaign.

Valve handled custom campaigns very poorly with L4D/L4D2.

can't maps and things be downloaded from the server like in CSS/TFC2 or is that not supported? :ignore: