What is the most interesting thing...

DJ Premier

HAH! coming from asia and being chinese at the same time. I've eaten stuffs u guys would actually find disgusting. LOL

I've eaten frogs.. which are rather tasty. Taste like chicken.. Only a bit juicier.

I've had turtle soup, sea cucumber, jelly fish, Eels. Real delicacy.

Snake, Ostrich meat, wild boars... etc

Ive eaten a fly once by accident when i was on a bike goin fast, it got into my mouth and i couldnt spit it out so i eat it. it tastes like crunchy nothing.

Oh, and Duck taste good too. they are cute AND tasty! duck tastes like juicy chicken.

Frogs and Turtle Soup Disgusting?! Missy, lemme tell ya.. This local joint called Freigs(no longer there) cooked up some Tasty turtle soup.. I always got it when I was a kid.. Froglegs are quite tasty as well.. Many americans I'm sure have had them. Alot will think they're gross, but people also dislike asparagus as well soooo... :) On a wierd note, my friend Bob actually slappend down a moth and ate it.. It puzzles me to this day.

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

ive had turtle spuo...got unlucky once..had a piece of shell in my soup...i almost had whale..(dont ask y) but i saw it and looked like a big chunk of fat

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

naa im just kiddin bout thopse 2....i dont know y i had en erge to say something..the wierdest thing would have to be..........grass

Yur right, this stuff probably belongs in wonderland. But I wonder, what is the technical difference between "Chit-Chat and Blah Blah" vs "Wonderland"? I will need a powerpoint presentation with good solid points of reference as well as a detailed word document to accompany the presentation. :P