GC NFL Fantasy Deuce - Draft Results and Grades

Flitterkill

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

Strange that *five* teams took kickers in Round Nine.

Earliest defense was Round Six - Chicago.

5.PNG

Of course these mean about as much as the real NFL draft grades...

Link for league members or perhaps everyone: http://football.fant...484/draftrecaps

Based on projected points, Mass Forfeit Unit takes first, I take second.

• Like 1

Considering I missed half the draft and yahoo was drafting for me, I'm fairly happy with my team. RB is a little weak, and Tony Romo is giving me heartburn already. Also, it would appear that the lineups are 2RB 3WR, not 2RB 2WR 1Flex - is that true?

Don't read anything from your draft grade. My team in one league I have has a grade of D- and this was that team

QB- Payton Manning

WR Calving Johnson

WR AJ Green

WR TY.HIlton/ Cecil Shorts/ Anquan Boldn/ Torry Smith

RB Matt Forte

RB Chris Johnson/ David Wilson/ Gio Benard

TE K Rudolph

K ---irrelaveant

DEF Irrevalnet ( will choose each week by matchup)

Now how is that a D? no way jose. I posted this team on some FF forums and the guys there ask me You in a 4 man league? You drafting with special needs class?

If it's any consolation, Jaaaaash Freeman should be able to do some damage against the J-E-T-S.

IDEA! Maybe you could stream QBs that are facing the Jets or Raiders defenses every week? Think about it, you'd be a pioneer! The first QB streamer!

Edited by boiler

GC Board Member

He looks the part no doubt.

Unfortunately for me, Balt. Def. has crapped out in the second half (Collinsworth pointed out, probably correctly, first game of the year + altitude...). I wouldn't mind so much if Prater was kicking field goals instead of PATs.

Some days it's hard looking at your team when you got opposite components playing each other...

Looks like RB by committee for Denver but whoever nabbed Manning? Looks like a good year ahead.

If it's any consolation, Jaaaaash Freeman should be able to do some damage against the J-E-T-S.

IDEA! Maybe you could stream QBs that are facing the Jets or Raiders defenses every week? Think about it, you'd be a pioneer! The first QB streamer!

The Jets actually have a good defense.

Even a decent to good defense can't hold up a full game when they're on the field for 2/3rds of it. That offense is pretty terribad.

• 1 month later...