Ideas

General

I know this has been discussed before, but can there be an auto kick for people that have been in spectate for atleast 10 minutes, members and admins included.

Some people just love going afk for long periods of time, like if you're gonna be gone for 10 minutes then you should atleast leave the server, had to wait some time before I could join tonight.

Also, is there a way you can take points back from someone that won't use them?

Like say you send points to someone that doesn't know how to use em, would there be a way to get these points back from that person.

I think it would be really cool if something like that could be done.

Not sure how taking points from someone would help. I would worry someone would take points from someone who IS using them. Unless it targets people who don't use the menu at all. Though I know some use nothing but binds and I'm pretty sure it shows them not using it either.

I think it'd just be easier to try to explain the menu to them. If they're not willing to learn it, likely they won't be back for future games because it's impossible to do well here without using the points.

Leon idea sounds spot on, a sort of like refund request if you take it. Not sure if there is a way to track it but let's say I sent 10 points to player B and he never use those points. Typing in a command to retrieve those points back in a certain time frame would be good. Or let's say he did use those 10 points but got another NEW 10 points afterward...the refund command wouldn't work anymore!

I understand that admins use spec to ensure the game is going smoothly but if we aren't allowed to go AFK in spec then they shouldn't be able to do that either. There have been many times where the server was listed as full when i tried to join and when i finally got in there was multiple non member slots and two admins AFK in spec. Both of which I had PM'ed to kick specs with no response.