MEMBER MATCH NIGHT Saturday 7/26/14 8pm EST

PeanutButterNJelly

MEMBERS ONLY MATCH*

This Saturday, 7/26/14, 8pm eastern time

Server 2 (overflow go in to server 1)

* Not officially members only.  The server will be open and I will not kick anyone.  Just show up and join, and obviously it will auto-kick non-members.

We will do Jackie-Pathing for first campaign, then vote on things after that.

Just trying to add some fun to the server.  I think most of us agree, when the server is full of members (or at least regulars), we get really good matches.  By setting a time and day, I hope this will help ensure a game of all members.  I am adding Jackie-Pathing in this time for some variety.  All are welcome, no sign up, just first ones in server will play.  If someone drops, someone else can take their place.  If we have over 20, the rest can fill up server 1 and do the same thing.  If there is good turnout, we can set another day and do something else, like VIP mode night.

Please post here if you are interested, just so I have an idea if we will have enough at that time and day.

• Like 2

Anzul, if you are not a paid member, you will not be kicked from the server UNLESS we get all paid members.  When a paid member types !jointeam, it automatically kicks the last non-member that joined the server.  I am just hoping to get 20+ members in at the same time to play. 

If you are not a paid member, go to the store on the website and get it now, its only $15 a year!  Even Zero is able to afford that.

• Like 1

Anzul, if you are not a paid member, you will not be kicked from the server UNLESS we get all paid members.  When a paid member types !jointeam, it automatically kicks the last non-member that joined the server.  I am just hoping to get 20+ members in at the same time to play. 

If you are not a paid member, go to the store on the website and get it now, its only $15 a year!  Even Zero is able to afford that.

ok, i will be there early in case it doesnt fill up.

15 bucks a year sounds lovely, but im not from 'MURIKA, i live in venezuela, dollars here are quite pricey. maybe in the future, if i ever start drawing and taking commisions.

(edited)

How long does it take to become a member? Is it instant the moment I paid $15? I'd like to join in on this fun. $15 for a night of fun, let alone a year is an amazing deal.

:blink2: :blink2: :blink2: :blink2: :blink2: :blink2:

-----------------------

i takes 1-2 days, or maybe instant if you pm the admins.

Edited by TestCharacter

How long does it take to become a member? Is it instant the moment I paid $15? I'd like to join in on this fun. $15 for a night of fun, let alone a year is an amazing deal.

As long as you give up the correct Steamid your reserve slot won't take more than 6 hours to work.

As long as you give up the correct Steamid your reserve slot won't take more than 6 hours to work.

Meh, it wants my billing address. Is it okay to just give a fake billing address? I try not to give out my address online/name unless if I absolutely have to.

EDIT: Nevermind, it went through even with a fake billing address. =) Hopefully I gave the right steam ID.

:blink2: :blink2: :blink2: :blink2: :blink2: :blink2:

-----------------------

i takes 1-2 days, or maybe instant if you pm the admins.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by BroiledDumplings

Do I need to download any type of custom file and place it somewhere inside the steam folder, etc, in order to participate in tonight's custom map? Or does it auto-download like Team Fortress 2, etc? Or is it the Urban Flight campaign that is posted at the top of this forum section? 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by BroiledDumplings

Do I need to download any type of custom file and place it somewhere inside the steam folder, etc, in order to participate in tonight's custom map? Or does it auto-download like Team Fortress 2, etc? Or is it the Urban Flight campaign that is posted at the top of this forum section? 

Thanks in advance.

you don't need to download anything, just log in to your steam account, start l4d2, join the server 2.

(edited)

Though you could go into the L4D2 workshop and search for the map Urban Flight and subscribe to it. It will download the next time you start the game.

Is that map ever in rotation? I would if it gets played once in a while. 

it is NOT YET in the rotation, Jackie said that he will wait until most of the players have already downloaded it.

what you should do is download that custom campaign now and continue playing, don't wait for the announcement.

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/44980-custom-campaign-list-updated-72314/

Edited by TestCharacter
  • Like 1

(edited)

it is NOT YET in the rotation, Jackie said that he will wait until most of the players have already downloaded it.

what you should do is download that custom campaign now and continue playing, don't wait for the announcement.

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/44980-custom-campaign-list-updated-72314/

peanut did say here that if enough people have it they'll go for it today.

while on the subject, couldnt you guys put some kind of anouncement or automatized vote that runs trought the day reminding/asking players if they have gotten the campaign yet?

that way recurrent players that arent menbers would know about it, and it would help to avoid servers getting deserted when it runs.

EDIT: is anybody gona be streaming it?

Edited by anzul
  • Like 1