CS chairs!

Zeabos

I feel that an intergral part of CS is the chair you play in. At my house i have a very large chair thats made of a nice woven fabric. It supports my head swivles and has a back support in just the right place. More importantly the arms of the chair support my arms perfectly!

When i play at the Lan we haveat our local mall i play much worse than normal and i find that it is mostly because of the chair! The arm rests are too high and i cant rest my arms on them but they are too close together to put my arms by my side! so i have to hold my arms in an akward position! Furthermore, the back support is atrocious and very akward.

I know barto has a nice leather chair at his house.

Tell us about your chairs for they are an important part of the game! i hope non of you are playing on a stool because a chair could greatly enhance your preformance!

B)

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

ah... My parents gave me this old, 300 dollar leather chair.. just a big CEO chair, as my friends call it. The most comfortable thing on the planet... I have Fall3N asleep on it, many-a-time.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

I lay down on the floor and pull my keyboard and mouse down to me... very comfortable I tell you - don't bash it til you've tried it!

High back leather chair with arm rests that match the top of my desk giving me that perfect rest on the mouse and keyboard. I think Fatty uses one similar to me. Maybe he'll post a pic. :)

I have this office reject chair. It's a chair that all the other chairs in the office picked on every day. One day, a desk rescued the poor chair and set it free. I happen to have run into this chair and took it home with me (hoping the chair was female and she'd put out). But alas, we have this long relationship now and I'm looking to get a new chair. My current chair is quite attached to me and is asking for marriage but I've grown bored and I've decided to look around some more and check out my options.

So, if yur chair has a sister or cousin, aim me.

LOL male model. I'm just so used to it. It's just so comfy. But when there is a need to be serious in the game, my back will be straight up so i can see the entire screen. :) and NO! STOP painting my picture! Not even in that lil' mind of yours. I get really paranoid and if i do, you'll not see me going MALE MODEL *muah* in the game no more. It will be AAHHH!! MALE MODEL! Someone hide me quick!!

Guest Bird
Guest Bird
Guest Bird
Guests

Heh... I wouldn't normally post, but I have a friend who used to work at the Doubletree Hotels as a banquet manager person. They were throwing away a bunch of old chairs, so he snagged like 10 of 'em for me (since I host a lot of poker nights). So I have a cheap-donkey banquet chair that you'd sit in at a wedding or something... just a butt-pad on a metal frame (no armrests).

I've had 'em for a while now... pretty durable, 'cause they don't fold or swivel or anything. Just one solid piece of metal. :)

Bird

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

My chair is a waterbed. And one of those big comfy pillows with the arms on it. And a blanket... sometimes, I just don't even get out of bed... like now!

Uber

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

I tried playing how you described Contra :o It was amazing! :blink: You all should try it, you'd be surprised B)

Guest Face
Guest Face
Guest Face
Guests

[TacOpS]Perfect Glitch had the best chair....and old, ghetto chair on 2x4's instead of having wheels ROFL.

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests
Both have armrests. Armrests are essential for good CS play.

???????? i hate armrests!!!!!!!! they are the devil!!!!!!!!!!! i just use a wooden chair with no cushion and a wooden back.....its not comfortable but it works

how i play with no armrests is that my keyboard and mouse are about at knee level...with my right hand on the mouse it floats freely in the air (armrests screw up my movement) then my left elbow rests on my knee and i put my thumb under the shelf that holds the key board (i actually use the arrow keys....i only know one other person that does that and thats cause i taught him how to play) and my fingers are on the arrow keys with my pinky on the ctrl button

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

when i said that my keyboard was at knee level i meant about 4 or 5 inches above where my knees are when im sitting down