Hey Mmmm and others

Wavial

Hello, I just got done playing on [Mmmm]Tropolis. Just wanted to say hi to everyone here, this is a very well done site. I could browse this thing for hours. Just wondering who upkeeps this site and wanted to let the admins know that that server is a great place to play... thanks and c-ya in game. 8P) <<gotta love these things too. :rolleyes:

Welcome Wavial! Haven't had the pleasure of playing with you yet, but you sound cool. Our leader, Fatty, maintains our website, and we all contribute to our TWO servers. :)

Nice to see someone with a good attitude find our server.

Welcome again Wavial, and thanks for the compliments!

Your neighborhood friendly Gunman!

;)

Thanks for the good comments, glad you had fun!!!!

The fatman himself [Mmmm]Fatty keeps this website up and running. Which he does a GREAT job in doing so. Welcome to trop, you are welcome back anytime... Also we have another private 12 man GD server more for teamplay, stop by the ip is up top, the PW is "ccc"

Welcome, I am sure most people will tell you that I pretty much carry the server and these forums. I play in Trop all the time and I am really good. I am pretty much the leader of everyone around here, but I would like to give credit to many of the others that spend their time in Trop as well! B)

Wow, i see you guys host your own private league as well "MCC." I was confused at first as to what the heck it was but after reading the threads in MCC forum and the viewing the MCC link above I figured it out. That is awesome you guys run a HLTV for the matches, i'll make it a point to drop in and view some.

Thanks for the warm welcomes ;)

Fatty who you say keeps the site running is doing a great job. Im currently not part of any clan but who knows, with all these clans running around on the forums and in the server maybe ill get asked to join one! Thanks again for welcomes... B)

Welcome, I am sure most people will tell you that I pretty much carry the server and these forums. I play in Trop all the time and I am really good. I am pretty much the leader of everyone around here, but I would like to give credit to many of the others that spend their time in Trop as well!  B)

Ok gooter's you are an outright lier!!!! Gooters is more like the whoopy boy of the community, if you play on trop right anytime and he's there you'll see, he has a .63 kill to death ratio and he's been playing for 3 years. He tries but no clans will accept him... He's just too much of a nub... Sorry to be so upfront goot, but i'm only telling you how i see it... Maybe you could enroll, my upcoming CS training program...

Yes Mag, you are a training program for nubs. Any nub should have no problem training their little sights on your big ol' akward pumpkinhead bobbing through dust2 like the scarecrow from "wizard of Oz". As a matter of fact, you could be considered for knife training for nubs. :o:P:lol:

(edited)

Ooohhh, Im |337!

<------------

Oh no! I take it back, was only for a specific post count?!?! I think someone is teasin me for all my spammage in here today...Fat?? <_<

Edited by gOOters

goot....you only get the l337 icon when your post count is 1337.......duh.......

I was the first member to get it MUAHAHAHA!!! (cause I begged Fatty to put it on when I had 1335 posts)

:P

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

ya like me...o wait i'm banned from the server :o