Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

about 11-15 miles it appears.

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

Nearest Holiday Inn is in Hudson, 11-15 miles away.

What is the address of Kemps? It is not listed in the itinerary or the ThomasKemp forum so we can see how far it is to that place and get some maps up here.

->Fish,May 29 2003, 09:14 PM] I must say i am totally stoked about this place its perfect I think even a bonfire on fri or sat night would be sweet

Ummm, I know this goes without saying... but I'm going to say it anyway... if anyone comes "Stoked" to this fragfest, either THEY are leaving, or I'm leaving!

(Stoked, in my definitions library = "high", "wasted", "loaded", "juiced", "stoned", etc...)

B)

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

You don't think people will get "high, wasted, stoned, loaded" at the LAN?

I am not a pot smoker myself but if someone wants to go outside and toke a bit then have at it. As far as getting "juiced" I will definately be getting drunk which is what I think of as "juiced".

Well, i don't smoke anymore, but i wouldn't care one bit if people disappeared and smoked if they want. As long as they dont' spark up in the middle of the crowd....

I'm planning on being wasted, juiced, and loaded all at once at some time during the LAN party :)

Im wishing bad things to happen to all of you because you really need other things to worry about.

HEY!!! I'm not worried about it in the least....i just said i don't care either way and i'm gonna threaten to leave and sacrifice my good time over what a few others decide to run off and do. I'm more worried about the $20 an hour security LOL :D

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

2nd request -

Anyone know the address of Kemp's place? I will post maps from the local holiday inn to the farm and to Kemps once the address is listed. It is not on any other sticky topic.

GC Founder

No, because I am asking them not to. I am signing a contract for this place.

Do you think people should turn their heads as people break the law.

If you have to get high, don't come. It's illegal, and this party is being run by the book.

But of course, someone is going to put me in the awkward position, right? If someone has enough disrespect to come to a party that I am hosting and smoke pot after I have specifically said no to that, what am I to do? Overlook or have the police come out and pick them up? Oh wait, that's so uncool to call the cops? No, it's more uncool to put me in that situation.

Debate all you want about smoking pot here, but don't bring it to the LAN. Give me a break.

(edited)

No, because I am asking them not to. I am signing a contract for this place.

Do you think people should turn their heads as people break the law.

If you have to get high, don't come. It's illegal, and this party is being run by the book.

But of course, someone is going to put me in the awkward position, right? If someone has enough disrespect to come to a party that I am hosting and smoke pot after I have specifically said no to that, what am I to do? Overlook or have the police come out and pick them up? Oh wait, that's so uncool to call the cops? No, it's more uncool to put me in that situation.

Debate all you want about smoking pot here, but don't bring it to the LAN. Give me a break.

Ya and im gonna bring a breath test to test everyone before drivin home for you ohio people because we dont want to break the law or get hurt.

Edited by Kurtz

i wouldnt worry about fish and his stoke-ed-ness. dweez is on the money with the transaltion. fish is an outdoorsman (ask him to eat snails off the ground).

anyway, please dont let fish play with the fire after its built...have someone make up a good story here.

(Stoked, in my definitions library = "high", "wasted", "loaded", "juiced", "stoned", etc...)
you michiganders got that bug up there like them pennsylvania-ers i guess ;-p

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

What about alcohol? Trying to get a good feel for this as most of this was never discussed. You have an issue with people who smoke pot so it is your LAN and your rules, that is fine. What is the stance on alcohol at this place? I already know I will be drinking so just need to know if it will be outside in my car or inside with others. If it is outside in the cars then at least I will have company from the pot smokers hehe. :lol:

Legally - no one can hold you responsible as long as you do not SELL them alcohol. If it is sold to the drinkers then you have responsibility. Does the contract state alcohol or not?

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

also - can someone who knows this Kemp guy verify if Dweezil's address above is correct?

GC Founder
You have an issue with people who smoke pot

Only here, where I am the host and I am responsible, otherwise I could care less what you smoke. Please see the difference....there's no issue with the person, it's an issue with the person who brings anything illegal to the party.

There will be another thread for you to sign yourself off if you can't comply. I don't want to hear comparisons to alchohol or whatever, alcohol is not an illegal drug.

This thread is closed.