Save $900?

Fatty

Security around the clock is 20 bucks an hour.

We can wave all of the security if we just now we'll have someone around all the time...at least a couple guys.

Will this happen? Would it happen anyways? I'd hate to ask for volunteers to miss anything, so, take a look at the itinerary....

Should we just get security for Saturday morning through afternoon?

Well I dont think we will have a problem getting someone to do this, although I would enjoy golfing, and probably go, I will be LANing most of the rest of the time.

yes, that sounded funky, but i am very tired and i need sleep. :)

Gunyy

GC Founder

At SOME point Saturday, however, I'd like to have everyone at Kemp's. Probably for lunch. At any rate, I think we can work this around the constant security. Perhaps just from say 10 until 2 on saturday while all of us are away. I'll figure it out.

GC Founder

We'll probably get security from 10 am until 8 PM or so....so people can come and go on Saturday w/o worrying about a thing. We should have Lunch and Dinner at Kemp's as a group, and inbetween/around that people will probably be in all places.

Well, i'm definitly NOT about paying someone that much money to stand around with a flashlight and watch our stuff......i'll stay if needed and just get drunk and play CS or something LOL.

I'm sure we can work around this with NP.....i take it we can't lock the place??

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

I will do security for 19 an hour. (will hire Chamber for 8 an hour and linch for 5 an hour since it is USD, I would not want him to get rich on the exchange rate). So that leaves me 6 an hour for management expenses....woohoo!!

(edited)
I will do security for 19 an hour. (will hire Chamber for 8 an hour and linch for 5 an hour since it is USD, I would not want him to get rich on the exchange rate). So that leaves me 6 an hour for management expenses....woohoo!!

Wow, your project management skills are really paying off... :lol:

Whatever you guys do im sure will be fine. I have faith in fatty :blink:

Edited by whiplash

GC Founder

It will be worth paying someone in order to have 100% attendance during the daytime activities. I don't want anyone missing out or sitting back. Plan on being over at Kemp's during Saturday afternoon.

GC Founder
so we have to go to Kemps place on saturday afternoon? I play some of my best CS on saturday afernoons. :D

There will be lots of time to play CS. You will probably have played all night.

I really hope I won't have the job of talking people into coming.

YES, everyone is meeting over Kemp's on Saturday.

To All: If you really can't agree on a schedule that invovles some actual socialization, don't come. I don't want this to end up with me playing teacher on a field trip and having to count heads every time I turn around.

Then again, if I have to force someone to come over on Saturday afternoon, do I really want their sour donkey their?