Tequila Panchos #6

Fatty

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol! that was a good time..

I think that was the birth of Mantis..we all smoked a cigar for her that night :D

hehe yeah there was much more in store for bdg...

I have to be there Who else is gonna carry your Fat But up the back steps and into the house this year??? :P I will try to be there but may not get there till 7, I can drive Fat and Bean, I have quit drinking so I can be your designated driver and photo oppurtunist.

GC Founder

Ahhh, and so we moved on to TP 4. Yes, February 8 of 2002 would become the largest TP at that point. What a blast TP 4 was!!!!!

Here's everyone that came!

tp4allnamed.jpg

Fish had won a marathon or something, had some money left over, so we went to the TOP SHELF for some tequila!

tp4fishshot.jpg

Mmmm

tp4mmmm.jpg

The leaders of Mmmm, Lucky Charms, DLM, and DOH....

tp4leaders.jpg

Hey, we like to make sure you have a good time. You may even meet some new people while you're there!

tp4meet.jpg

Heck, you might REALLY meet some new people while you're there.

tp4reallymeet.jpg

And, of course, we ALWAYS take care of each other. Here you see yermoth3r "taking care" of Zap.

tp4takecare.jpg

And now, the moment and memory you've all been waiting for....probably the best TP story, even better than my performance at #5, yes, here it is:

ODE TO BDG - TP#4

Ugh...chunky soup ROFL!

How polite to put it all back in a cup...were you goin to drink it again later?

BTW, shooting tequila at the END of the night is a sure fire way to make some lucky schlob "fill a cup"!

That looks fun, lets do the next one in Dallas!?!? 8P)

GC Founder

Next up: Highlights from TP #5.

Zap, and all this time we thought you were hitting on him while you were just discussing yak strategy. Sorry! You coming on Saturday?

well fatty i'd drive down from MI for those margaritas any day, but seeing as mag's is my Mmmm connection and he is staying in WI, AND its my one year anniversary with my wife, i'll have to opt out. TP's was a great time though, and i can see how a night there could get pretty crazy ;) have fun folks, i'll get myself a margarita whilst i am out of the town in your spirit (top shelf, or course) ~ratch

GC Founder

RT ratch....

And on we went to TP #5, on a cool December 14th of 2002. I can't believe it's been so long. Watchtower's band was playing out that night, so it soon became a TP and Drive evening. I didn't drive....

We of course enjoyed TP to its fullest!

tp5group.jpg

Then we headed to some joint that I can't recall. We met up with several others there! Someone's eyes are already glazed in that pic. Note: TP doesn't skimp in their margaritas....

tp5group2.jpg

Fate had it that Knock was actually there with us! Can you spot her?

tp5knockhere.jpg

I got to meet SmokinJoe!!!!

tp5smokinjoe.jpg

Watchtower jammed on his guitar....

tp5watchjam.jpg

And of course I put on my air guitar and jammed with him live!

tp5airguitar.jpg

In the end, well, it was a good night.

tp5pwnd.jpg

Note the happy beer over my head, contrasted with the water the bartender is handing me. Quite a work of art here in this pic.

Air guitar wasnt the only thing that was played that night I remember a beautiful rendition on the air xylophones by Fatty. I have to go to a wedding this weekend so I cannot be there I wish I could. Please have one for the Fish. Isnt it yermothers turn to vomit?

Ahhh, and so we moved on to TP 4. Yes, February 8 of 2002 would become the largest TP at that point. What a blast TP 4 was!!!!!

hey those shots were for my b-day feb 9th! thanks fish!

i have a sball tourney that day, with last game possibly being 7pm.

could come after. how long do you anticipate staying?

The wife and I may make it to this. Just depends of course on how she's doing Saturday.

Looks like some good times and some hard times have already been had there. :D

Guest jiggygmo
Guest jiggygmo
Guest jiggygmo
Guests

coach the combine isnt untill sunday, ill be there as long as nothing springs up. mabye we could run some 40's <_<