Banning

Guest DChi.Hoffman

Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guests

Mmmm.....have you noticed the decline in people on your server...because I have....wonder why that would be...

its best to move on hoffman. if u disagree with some stuff, just stay away. i still pop into trop once in a while and frag a few but its full of ppl i do not know. it probably is a combination of an influx of newer folks and a few of the old timers not returning. if u need some ips of decent servers, just post in the doh forums and you'll get a lot of responses.

lol. Your just copying Dweez :)

Hoffman. I dont get your post. Were you saying that the server is falling off due to "banning"? At any rate its a moot point. Tropolis is a unique way for us to meet new players. Because of the ping many "surfers" will filter in. While this will attract some undesirables we also get the opportunity to meet some really great guys. We also instituted the "reserve" idea to try and get more regulars in so make it a good game.

Any server will have problems. We try. I personally enjoy the smaller game so I usually hop on another community server just for that fact. Depends on what your tastes are.

Mmmm.....have you noticed the decline in people on your server...because I have....wonder why that would be...

Glad you picked up on this Hoff. We were wondering why GD12 never has anyone on it. :lol::lol: Must be where you're hangin' out :D:D

Actually Rev I did that here before Dweez did, but I only did it once. I'm sure if you dig around enough you could find it. That prank was common practice on our old board.

Mmmm.....have you noticed the decline in people on your server...

I'm studying this.....

...and I'm not quite seeing what you're seeing.

Maybe you should enlighten us as to why what you're seeing disagrees with the facts.

As for the people that we don't know....at any time during primetime and beyond, half of the people I see in HLSW are marked in my WONID Database, which means I know em.....and I'm always adding people I see regularly. It's quite nice.

I'm gonna have to second Lunk's marble motion....

At any given time, over half the people playing (most times nearly 100 percent) are in my WonID database of players I've played with and know, or are regulars.

:huh:

(edited)

I dont care how many people are in the server 1, 2, 9, whateva... Tropy has good people and good admins. If you disagree then you are wrong. They give you the rules you follow. If you get banned... Then tell them your sorry for what you did.... It is fun to play on the servers and dont care how many people are on.. unless there is no one on ;).. Even though this isnt the topic I want to include this because alot of people are on this post. lol :lol:

Edited by jeffeboy

Maybe you should enlighten us as to why what you're seeing disagrees with the facts.

DON'T YOU START BRINGING FACTS INTO THIS DISCUSSION!!!

Next thing you will expect fairness and honesty <_<

:lol:

I don't get to Trop much cause everytime I look it's got 19 people playing. Maybe I'm reading it backwards and it's 19 open spots o0o

Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guests

like i said "So Sad" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

like i said "So Sad" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

<grabs ahold of him, nods to Rev to open the forum door>

Hey I need a hand, you guys...everyone grab a piece of him!!