Disturbing

Guest Mossad

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

I know there is quite a few younger kids involved in this community, and I would ask them to take a look at this following link in hopes that it will help persuade them from ever getting involved in drugs.

http://www.budzsack.com/crazy.html

seems to me this kid obviously had some outstanding issues in his life, regardless of what the neighbor three doors down had to say about him being a nice kid. i have been around these drugs (not something to be proud of but not something i would ever care to necessarily indulge in again) and most people react in a manner that is nonviolent. the only person i ever knew that was a bit over the wall was one who was pretty strange to begin with.

i think the situation is very sad, and whats even sadder is the banter of the people encouraging him to do it on webcam and what not. i hope those people rot in hell. as for the boy, well, hopefully he can be forgiven for his mistake(s) and not judged for his moment of chemical induced insanity, but hopefully for the better person i can only hope he was...

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

And Moss will confirm, as he has in the past, that it usually starts with weed. Good example for staying away from this stuff.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

yeah, people that know me understand why I'm so anti-drug.

Too bad.

Funny how a guy is trying to stab a police officer from point blank and that lady thought perhaps the cop should have aimed for a leg or something.

Yep, Mayfield is about 30 minutes north of me. NoGood works up there.

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests
And Moss will confirm, as he has in the past, that it usually starts with weed. Good example for staying away from this stuff.

Pot is not a gateway drug.

Anyways - It is hard to feel bad for someone who brought it on themself. You do hard drugs and this is the type of thing that can happen, stay away from the hard drugs.

Pot is not a gateway drug.

Anyways - It is hard to feel bad for someone who brought it on themself. You do hard drugs and this is the type of thing that can happen, stay away from the hard drugs.

Maybe not for you but it has been for a ton of other people.

(edited)

lol yer...

but pot is a gateway drug. I know some people who used to smoke pot and then after a while started to experiment with other drugs... Its quite a shame. Not everyone I know who smoked pot felt the need to do harder drugs, but some did. Stay away from the stuff!

oh and San is right, I am addicted to cs. Stay away from that 'drug' too.

Edited by YoMamma