Nice to meet y'all

NyxErinyes

Hey All! NyxErinyes here. Just wanted to say hi and compliment you on running a truly wonderful server. I've been playing on it a lot lately, if you've seen me I've shown up as NyxErinyes, Starlighter, or this evening Hadhafang. I'm really glad to see a team and server out there like this. I've been playing Counter-Strike for a lot of years and have always been extremely annoyed with the vulgarity and and immaturity displayed on most public servers. It's nice to run across one where the people know how to act, and know how to have fun. lol And it seems Mmmm definately knows how to have fun lol.. I ran into Knock and Patriot tonight lol, some interesting conversations there. Anyway, just wanted to say Kudos to Mmmm for running such a great server. I know my Dad (Cranky Bullfrog) appreciates it too. C'yall later! Thanks again.

-Nyx

Or for all the poor people I played with tonight lol, Hadhafang.

lol What don't like getting capped by a 50 year old man, Lunk? ;-)

Oh and since I know someone's gonna ask, NyxErinyes roughly translates to Night Fury... It's not quite literal but close.

Let's just say; He is one tough cookie to kill :)

Invairiably, everytime I try to take him down. He ends up gettin' me :) But it's all good.

lol What don't like getting capped by a 50 year old man, Lunk? ;-)

Oh and since I know someone's gonna ask, NyxErinyes roughly translates to Night Fury... It's not quite literal but close.

Let's just say; He is one tough cookie to kill :)

Invairiably, everytime I try to take him down. He ends up gettin' me :) But it's all good.

One tough cookie to kill?? He must be one of the best CS players ever...because as far as Lunk is concerned Im just an "easy kill" to pad others stats :peace::peace::peace:

Ghost,Sep 4 2003, 02:20 PM]

One tough cookie to kill?? He must be one of the best CS players ever...because as far as Lunk is concerned Im just an "easy kill" to pad others stats  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:

You are an easy kill :):lol:

But for some reason, CrankyBullfrog vexes me. I have a hard time killin' him :)

Everyone knows if they mess with me there going down in cs... :) Because I am truley the best

So dont go in my way or ill shoot my ak :nono: j/k Lunk is.... Welcome to the community stranger :wub:

Edited by Jeffe

Welcome to the boards, servers, and community! We appreciate cool clients like you more than I could say here w/o getting bashed for being mushy.

PS. MaleModel: That was a temporary avatar! You can't be me!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and say hello and let you know that NyxErinyes and I both agree that you have a great set of servers and web site. I want to say that it's really refreshing to find a clean, cooperative and fun place to play CS these days. I appreciate a group that maintains such an environment and I really enjoy the team play! The humor is great too of course. (It's not ALL serious!)

A year or so ago when my son said "hey Dad, check out this cool game", I wasn't really sure what to make of CS. But I have to admit, it really grows on you. Now I'm as big a CS addict as he is! ^_^ (maybe more so). It's really a great way to relax after a long day at work.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone and wish you the best. I have seen many many great players on your server and I think it really helps me to improve my game to play with (and even occassionally against :P ) you folks.

Looking forward to seeing you around the servers!

Best regards,

Cranky Bullfrog

(p.s. Lunk, you are too kind but at least my goal is indeed, to be....... hard to kill! ;o)

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and say hello and let you know that NyxErinyes and I both agree that you have a great set of servers and web site.  I want to say that it's really refreshing to find a clean, cooperative and fun place to play CS these days.  I appreciate a group that maintains such an environment and I really enjoy the team play!  The humor is great too of course.  (It's not ALL serious!)     

A year or so ago when my son said "hey Dad, check out this cool game", I wasn't really sure what to make of CS.  But I have to admit, it really grows on you.  Now I'm as big a CS addict as he is!  ^_^  (maybe more so).  It's really a great way to relax after a long day at work.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone and wish you the best.  I have seen many many great players on your server and I think it really helps me to improve my game to play with (and even occassionally against :P ) you folks.

Looking forward to seeing you around the servers!

Best regards,

Cranky Bullfrog

(p.s. Lunk, you are too kind but at least my goal is indeed, to be....... hard to kill!  ;o)

Very well put. I wish my dad would play cs.