This look fun?

Fatty

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I went 4-wheeling this past weekend. Sorry no pics, but fun as heck. Two of them and two on each machine. We let the kids drive in the straight stretch areas. It's amazing how fast kids can learn. They scare me sometimes.

GC Founder
What kind of motor? I don't know much about buggies, but that looks like a nice one! Did you trade the Explorer in on it? :boing:  :boing:  :boing:

Not mine.

Don't remember much about the motor, but there's a break lever you pull or push depending on which back wheel you want to lock up... :D

What kind of motor? I don't know much about buggies, but that looks like a nice one! Did you trade the Explorer in on it? :boing:  :boing:  :boing:

Not mine.

Don't remember much about the motor, but there's a break lever you pull or push depending on which back wheel you want to lock up... :D

Sounds like this old favorite.

200080731.jpg

dude... i am gonna buy a green mechine... i dont have enough money for that other thing... and with the green machine i would take it off road.. and put better tires on and evreything! man i would supe it up! and spend mucho mucho dollers on it

1 word... ebay

NuT- :wub: