Date and Location Set

Fatty

So you can make sure u Won't be there THX?  ;)  I think if possible, we should be able to retain teams somewhat for the tourneys..  Team1 number 1!!!!!!!!!!!

of course ill be there. and yeah Team#1 ROX!!! B)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too sure I'm over the last FF yet. ^_^ It was quite a drive, but this year would be a little better now that the location is closer to me :D . It'll only be a 11hour drive this time. That is if there are no blow-outs or other disasters along the way. :lol:

Hey Fatty, any idea how much this is going to cost YOU this year? :fatty: It cost me about $130 for the fees, gas, and food. Oh and $140 for tires :twitch: this past year.

Well anyways if I can talk my wife into letting me blow another couple hundred bucks to meet up with a bunch of smelly guys (and one girl *notice I didn't say smelly ;) *) then I guess I'll be at this one too. I really had fun at the last one and it was well worth the drive and the $$$. After all it's really only money. :freak:

(edited)

BLAM!

one thing though....if I show up....it'll be starting on my birthday...(July 23rd)....

so uuumm....I'm expecting you guys to let me win every game we play that day...on the 24th and 25th you can proceed to pwn me....k?

*edit*

from Mapquest:

Total Distance: 483.12 miles

Total Estimated Time: 8 hours, 1 minute

who thinks I can cut that down to 7 hours, 57 minutes?....oh it's gonna happen baby....

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

(edited)
Hoping to make it, if I can get the ok from my wife.....

Just do what I do; Give your wife the credit card and say "go nuts this weekend honey, you deserve it". She'll be so overjoyed and caught up in what all she's gonna buy that she don't care about "your guys little game thingy". Heck, she may even pack your bags for you.

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

Do not forget the most important step in this procedure. When you get to the Lan, make certain to place a phone call to your credit card company and report the card stolen, This will prevent your wife from incurring any damage to your account while you are away. Cancel the account and have a new card sent to you.

That way you have a blast at the Lan, you had your wife's permission, and 2 days after you get home, there's a new credit card on your doorstep.

Edited by SwOOp

Hoping to make it, if I can get the ok from my wife.....

Just do what I do; Give your wife the credit card and say "go nuts this weekend honey, you deserve it". She'll be so overjoyed and caught up in what all she's gonna buy that she don't care about "your guys little game thingy". Heck, she may even pack your bags for you.

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

Do not forget the most important step in this procedure. When you get to the Lan, make certain to place a phone call to your credit card company and report the card stolen, This will prevent your wife from incurring any damage to your account while you are away. Cancel the account and have a new card sent to you.

That way you have a blast at the Lan, you had your wife's permission, and 2 days after you get home, there's a new credit card on your doorstep.

Perfect.

Unfortunately....that won't work for me, I'm the one with the Credit Card problem, I have to twist her arm to get her to buy anything, which is actually a good thing. Since we are digging out of my credit card debt.

Actually, she is from Illinois, so I can maybe convince that we can go visit her parents and old friends and then I can take off for a couple of the days to the LAN....that sounds like a better plan to me.