Who is this?

bullet-401

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i c how that is, just cuz 'ppl' suck up to u ppl it makes you BLINDER THE HELP that he cant 'act like a jackass' (thats as fatty would say) to me.

thx alot, even tho ur server turned into a scoutzknivez only server i still liked it there

i think alot of mmmm admin's have something that can be changed, that is.. except for the ones that i dont know and knock. i even like mrX (although i didnt even mean to team attack him)

theres only a few i ahve prob's with. gunman i NEVER had a prob with you ether, jez.. chill out

i think alot of mmmm admin's have something that can be changed, that is.. except for the ones that i dont know and knock. i even like mrX (although i didnt even mean to team attack him)

theres only a few i ahve prob's with. gunman i NEVER had a prob with you ether, jez.. chill out

Not sure what you mean by the "can be changed" stuff, but anyway....

Your ban would easily be up by now, but for what was posted about the IRC. If I hadn't recognized you as a good player and good competition, I wouldn't even of hesitated to perm you just for participating in what needle did. There's a thin thread for purposeful TKing (or what seemed to me to be), pretty much everyone knows that. But, c'mon, that was simply rude speaking with someone with no involvement at all like that.

You don't have to apologize to me at all, I don't care, 2 hours is plenty of a ban for what happened in server. But, again, Bullet did not deserve that at all.

His problem is with Fatty & I. He seems to think that when someone tells him, he's "Acting like a jackass" that they are actually calling him a "jackass". There is a difference. But, I'm not about to beat someone over the head until they understand it.

Oh well, I sleep just fine every night.

thx alot, even tho ur server turned into a scoutzknivez only server i still liked it there

but scoutz is fun, and usually there are like 150000000 people who are saying, scoutz! scoutz! it's not our fault that they all love it so much...we are here to please.

now shoo.

Delete those that are off the topic. I don't really mind the extra conjecture tho.

But there should be some response here from Austin as to what he's gonna do.

illtell u what, im now over that whole thing and lunk is right on the money. the actualy start of EVERYTHING so when he said' i was ACTING like a jackass' :rolleyes: well i think i stop my wining.

just 1 more chance, ur right too.. i do deserve a perm ban, altho i think u could find it SOMEWHERE that i could be let back in. i kinda get bored at other servers, its fun at mmmm.. wth was i talking about earlier.. sheesh. WAY outa line.

mrX lunk fatty, wanna call this a truse and make it a even 0 0 score? start over? i mean im really sry

and btw . who are these ppl :fatty: :m0m:

• 2 weeks later...