Read

Guest wgp

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sANDERS UR A BACKSTABBER...U call me and tell me that wgp was saying we were all noobs and alot of other stuff..then u come in here nad act like we are bashing him for no reason.  What are u trying to prove col.?

:nono:  And we are real life friends,i think he is using cheating tactics to recruit for Mmmm.and still make wgp look like a nice fellow. Call me sanders i got something to tell ya :D

Gen... Step back and take a deep breath (get it.... get it... anyone, anyone.... bueller?)

Seriously, you kids get worked up over the silliest stuff. If he wants to come and/or go

for what ever reason, and then advertise it in here (likely for recruitment possibility?),

then whats the big deal? I always enjoy these "emotional" posts, half the people are

screaming foul, the other half are politely poking fun at them. Very entertaining.

boff.gif

Tip:

When ya'll get worked up about something like this... alt+F4 is just better for everyone. :hug:

Linch me and Col are best buds,everyone knows we always pick on each other..it's ok guys i'm always calm! ;) It was a misleading thread ..TRUST ME i'm all bout happiness :hug:

P.S. U don't know the story really linch, it wasn't bout his post. But the bottom line is it shouldn't have been a lil gossip game in these forums 100% agree!

Can i step forward now Linch :P

Edited by GenStepback

its quite digusting how good of "friends" col and step are......step has missed several matches becuase he was "hanging out" with col

seems fishy to me....maybe what steps wife saw in the mwr forums col does (muahhahah u know what im talkin about step)

to say that this doenst belong here i agree but mwr didnt bring it here...wpg did...wpg is good...hell we almost beat a m clan wit him but its 5 players on a team...

(i have more to write but im to lazy and hungover)

im a kola bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I'll put my haypenny's worth in here. Wgp has plenty right to come and go as he pleases, which I am sure mwr don't have any problems with him going. However the way in which he went about it wasn't to their liking. From what I have gathered so far it looks like an underlying accusation would be that wgp is looking to join Mmmm to get a free slot ride and admin. Of course, no captain or team in their right mind would agree to picking up someone that goes about match play as earlier described in this thread, or the bashing that went on afterwards. Having a little attitude or cockiness isn't necessarily a bad thing, but the extent that I have seen in this thread so far, no amount of skill level could make up the difference to pick up someone like this. Nothing personal against you wgp, you are a skilled player, but I wholeheartedly agree with what demize said about coming up in the ranks together as a team being the most fun and enjoyable part of the game. Enduring losses and growing as a team together only make a team that much stronger. And from the way you've made it sound here, you are claiming to already have paid your dues to the CS gods and deserve to be on the #1 team in the nation. First off where's the fun in that!?! Joining a team that is already on top means that they don't need you anyway and you did nothing for them to help them reach their status. The challenge is working together as a team to reach that goal. And secondly, there's boatloads of people here (myself included) that has been playing this game just as long, if not longer than you.

Lastly, I have to say something about mwr, you guys need to be a little more careful about who you let into your family. I was in the server when wgp was invited to join your clan. And it seemed like just cause he played with some of you guys and has been owning steadily in the server, you guys took him. You need to make sure of more than just skill level before bringing someone in, one person can ruin a whole clans reputation, and I would hate to see that happen to a talented group of guys like you.

You know... we could likely take the contents of a lot of our posts and make a bad a$$

drama gaming show or even a reality show!

"The young and the Fragless"

(Linch enters the house and heads towards the basement room, sounds of loud shooting

and verbal diarrhea on heard in the back ground. Panning to his left he notices a few guys

playing on their computers. At the basement door he see's GenStepback with his friend Maryjane.

Linch: Hey Gen, whats up?

GenStepback: Not much, just doing some lanning with guys. I'm not if any of you have

met, so let me introduce some of the guys. (Gen stands up, and begins to give Linch the tour)

To my left with the 2-11 record is Sanders; behind his PC trying modify his 10/100 ethernet card

with a rubber band and a paper clip is Yermoth3r. (Yermoth3r pokes his head up and nods)

Linch: Hi guys (waves)

GenStepback: On the back wall starting left to right is Killer, PuppySurprise, jane, Yomma

Jeffe, Angelina Jolie [Linch:Dream Sequence: Linch imagines of what could have been

with him and Angelina...those lips.. those...... ] (Linch shakes his head and continues to listen to Gen),

Jiffy, Playaa, and Bugs.

Linch: Hi (waves,and nods)

Most of them have nothing importand to say, so lets move on to the group on the left.

(both Gen and Linch walk about 10 feet to the other group of Lanners)

Hey guys, I want you all to meet Linch. Linch this is Lance, Prodigy, hefe, wgp, and dweezil,

San, THX1138, demize, and chuckleslove

Linch: Hi, nice to meet you all. (the group nods, but are preoccupied by their gaming)

GenStepback: We are a little short on PC's, so we set up a poker table. Over at the poker table is

Mini Me, Fatty (Gen whispers in Linchs' ear "Watch out he's had way too many margaritas tonight"),

gooters, Mr. X, and Sgt.St3d4nk0.

Linch: (waves) If you guys dont mind, I'm just gonna watch yall play for a little bit.

Poker table guys: (collectively) sure, no problem

Fatty: (slightly slurring) I call! Read'em and weep ladies a queen, 3, 5, 8, and 9!

(Fatty shouts) OWNED!

Mini Me: uuh Fatty, you have noth...

Fatty: (Fatty shouts) OWNED! I need another margarita!

Gooters: (rolls his eyes) I knew I shoulda stayed home.

Mr.X: Goots, dont make me ban you!

GenStepback: Sorry Fatty, we are all out of margaritas. Why not ask Sgt.St3d4nk0 for some

whine, he has plenty of that!

Fatty: (Sourly mummers some words and begins to snicker)

(Linch walks over to the gaming area)

Linch: Hey guys... who's winning?

chuckleslove: Ahh.. Team hax is beating is beating Team cheats 14-2 in rounds.

Linch: Ouch.. little bit of a butt whooping.

chuckleslove: Yeah..

Linch: I wasn't able to bring my PC, who owns this one? The seat has been empty since I

got here.

Yermoth3r: Ohh...that's mossad's PC. He's upstairs watching TV because he's to leet for

us.

Linch: (rolls his eyes) oh.. I see... (Linch walks over to the other group of lanners)

Jiffy: Hey Linch, wanna sub? I'm tired of getting my butt kicked by wgp.

Linch: Naah... im just gonna watch for a little bit and get a beer.

(Linch walks over to wgp) Hey.. nice score!

Yomma: (yelling) B.S.!

wgp: Thanks

Linch: You playing awp map?

wgp: Huh? No... it's italy.

Linch: Oh.. I was just wondering how you get a spawn to spawn kill? (shakes his head

and walks away)

wgp: (angre) I don't cheat!

Yermoth3r: I'll make a demo.

Mossad: (Yelling from upstairs) SHUT UP!

Linch: Sure do whatever... I'm going to get some pizza and my beer!

Fatty: (shouting with a slur) GET ME A MARGARITA! All this whine is making me SICK!

End Chapter

Story Board

---------------

:wavey:

smoke.gif

amigos.gif

:m0m:

queja.gif

comic.gif

queja.gif

:fatty:w00t1.gif

headscratch.gif

sospechoso.gif

2050-2399.gif

drinks_wine.gif

:D

queja.gif

625-699.gif

tv_feliz.gif

beer.gif

wow1.gif

:unsure:maldiciendo.gif

:m0m:

ardido.gif

:rolleyes:

pizza.gifbeer.gif

:fatty:

lengua.gif

Attention :

The situations and names of this drama are purely fictional. Any similarities to any person

or situations is purely coincidental, and should not be taken seriously. It is our hope that

no real life person is, or are going to be hurt by this short script. GLHF.

:peace:

P.S. If you are not in this story.... You didn't butt in fast enough.