Banned.

Killer

Its 5:10, and I was recently, just a few minutes ago, playing in Tropolis. bang.Theo asked me "who won last week between bang. vs. Mmmm", and I said "you guys won, 26-4, mmmm sucks. "

Now granted I said Mmmm sucks, but I think it was taken a little to far by the alias admin. I figured some Mmmm was either watching on the program that you use, or in the server at the time, I expected someone to say something, but not get banned.

Then this mystery admin proscedded to call me a liar and said that I had disrepected him and lyed to him. I then said "whatever man," and bam, im kicked.

Now IMO, I just think whoever it was took it a little to far. Belive me if you will or not, but comon man...a ban for that?

Edited by Killer

DLM sucks.

See how that feels? Remember when DLM could hardly buy a round for a couple of seasons? I never said anything like that, ever.

But I guess now I have a license to say it ^_^ On the other hand I think Mmmm should be bigger than banning for disparaging comments.

DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.

DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.DLM sucks.

:lol::lol:

It was me.

You are in our server, you are in our house. I read the context, and even with your fumbling explanation instead of an apology, it still didn't fit.

1000 minutes...roughly 16.5 hours.

Besides, why aren't you trying to populate the server that m0m is paying for instead of hanging around here saying we suck? Please don't think that you hurt my feelings, it's just something that I don't expect to read in our server.

....not even gunna say anything... TOO LATE!

CKY...please, just go away. This has nothing to do with you and you are only posting here because it deals with ME being banned.

Please man, im trying to keep this as nice as possible so im not banned from here, but that post was uncalled for.

Edited by Killer

Ok sry to butt in..but I always see Killer and CKY arguing every time they get a chance....Both of u grow up and don't even talk to each other. Only reason i speak out on this,is because CKY wears our tag now. U guys won't stop with each other....really annoying. Like Cong said :hug:

Sheesh

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

god Lucky Charms was the best, I sure do miss playing with Bobby aka redeyez :-( That was the most fun I've ever had in a clan.