It's been exactly a week....

Fatty

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Founder

I appreciate the encouragement.

Going for 2 weeks now. Day 8 just passed. Usually between 7 and 20 days is hardest...for me at least.

Not substituting....cold turkey.

Keep the thoughts coming, they are helpful. Thanks for the PM, g00t.

(edited)

Only one thing to watch, Fatty. That's the fact that your appetite's gonna sky-rocket now. When I stopped dipping at boot camp I got hungry ALL the time. Gained 30lbs in 3 months. :D

So when you feel the urge comin on, my old man usually just chewed some gum so he wouldn't gain a buttload of weight.

What did you dip anyways?

Edited by lance

GC Founder

gOO: correct, thanks.

lance: cope

rev: NICE. Although I'd go 100:1 that those guys didn't brush 2-3 times / day, floss, and use listering like I do, but the point is still taken.

:D

Thanks, all. This helps.

9 days, 14 hours, 15 minutes.

Due to Fatty's good example, I'm going to attempt to make this can of cope my last. I will be substituting sunflower seeds and gum for my tobacco habit. I estimate I have 2 dips left in this can, which will mean I will take one after dinner and then before bed, and I will be trying to quit. If nothing else, I can save some money for a week before I start back :D

I'm eating right now, then I shall place in a dip and hopefully it shall be my last. You might not see me on trop or here much after tonight. I might be trying to eat my own hair. I've been dipping since I was 10, which makes a little over 10 years now. But I came to realize that I've been addicted to tobacco for the better part of my life, and since I started I cannot remember a day I went without except for bootcamp. The night I got outta bootcamp the first thing I did was buy a can of Skoal in South Carolina...it was WAY over-priced too.

I'm eating right now, then I shall place in a dip and hopefully it shall be my last. You might not see me on trop or here much after tonight. I might be trying to eat my own hair. I've been dipping since I was 10, which makes a little over 10 years now. But I came to realize that I've been addicted to tobacco for the better part of my life, and since I started I cannot remember a day I went without except for bootcamp. The night I got outta bootcamp the first thing I did was buy a can of Skoal in South Carolina...it was WAY over-priced too.

kik it! :bang:

Well, with you guys helpin me out, and me seeing this as kind'a competing with Fatty for who can go longer without one, it'll help me out alot. Plus my bank account's gonna soar :D

Thanks for the inspiration, Fatty. ;)