Vain...

Vain

I don't remember what I did to get banned. The post is gone, but whatever, I will apologize to whoever thinks they need it. If maybe you have an archive or something and can tell me what exactly I did to get banned, I will apologize for that also.

Lets see, since your memory is garbage, let me do a quick refresh...

haahahahhaa, you think i even noticed you changed your name from barto, i thought he left, you think i was trying to suck up to you, YEA RIGHT, hahahaha, i dont need to waste my time sucking up to you. As far as me not being able to own people left and right, sure tek, seriously you know how many of you guys could beat me one on one, hardly any, and 1.6 it sucks, i will whine about it all i want, its the most useless piece of garbage i have ever seen, they totally werent even looking at the final outcome when they finished putting everything together. Yomamma, i dont say i am the best in the world, but i assure you i am one of the best that plays at Mmmmtropolis, also, i dont need to give anyone of you respect, if i were to meet you in person, i would probly show some manners and stuff like that but as far as online, you can just go off and cry in a corner, the most respect i show you will be to follow the rules of the server. Also, i dont know if 1.6 has a mute, but if it does, how about you mute me instead of trying to get me to stop whining, because i wont.

Then there was...

I am better then you, and dlm... just stupid, i dont even take you guys seriously, look at your clans name, just w0w. Mcc sucks btw, 3rd party maps, whats the point of even trying?
go delete counterstrike, while your at it, delete you operating system, stick to jumping into conversations in real life and see what happens, i am better then you, i am your god, now get down on your knees and start praying.

why would i go out of my way to some stupid lan, i have a life, its good, now, go into your bathroom and give yourself another pep talk on how strong you are, seriously who threatens people over the internet, losers, thats who, you wouldnt do anything if i came, now go have fun at your lan, talk some crap, and get stomped.
ROFL thats funny man, you think i care how fatty, m0m, or rev talk... Just go kill yourself, you sound really old, or your young and you have no life. Seriously if your going to harass how i type, you better go rethink your life cause you must not have one. I will leave the correct english to where it belongs, in school. 

Is that good enough, or would you like me to dig up some more stuff you should be apologizing for?

Ok here goes, I'm very sorry for all those comments about the mcc, I liked the idea, the maps were just stupid. I only started saying those things because Killer was aggravating me for no reason, I never did anything to that guy. But heres your apology if you want one. Killer, I'm very sorry for harassing you.

vain did say them things and he was pretty much outta MwR at the time cause of it. But we gave him a chance to prove to us that he can be respectful and shut his mouth to others,and as of lately he hasa changed alot! Believe me if u will ......but if what he said is too much to forgive then i'm sure vain can play elsewhere and still live. But as i say if u give him another chance i would hope he could come into trop and show u guys that he won't say anything offensive...or mebbe give him 2 strikes and anything at all he does against rules =perm ban or something.

I wouldn't say any of this if i didn't think he has got the picture of this community.

GL Vain!

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

ya...m0m lemme take a month break from everything pretty much...and now ive changed a lot.... :m0m: = her0...ine

What's done is done right?

Let Mmmm deal with this now...if he doesn't come back in here and explain why you should unban him a little better,then i don't blame Mmmm for not responding. Actually Vain Just try for a 3rd time is a charm post and do it right and mean it. Then mebbe they can give you a second chance. You gotta realize the effort they all put into everything especially the MCC,and u really bashed them real good. When ur mad and young and getting ganged up on you say stuff that you really regret. But that's no reason for Mmmm to forgive those comments until you get in here and post a mature post bout being a respectful man!

We will see, let's keep[ all the things he said away from here now! It disturbs me. ;)

I just realized something, I couldn't have edited that post about the MCC, someone deleted my account and I had to remake it. Now I don't know what you guys want me to do. Here, Ok I want to be unbanned, and I really don't know what else i can do but apologize and I already did that. That was the first time I was ever banned, it was already enough that Zeabos had posted, and then all those other people just started jumping right in. So I got angry and I posted things that I really didn't mean. I liked the MCC it was fun, I just hated the maps. Also, why do you all have to come in here and continuously make it harder for me, your opinions aren't really needed, it just makes me more frustrated.

Well, I think he is funny, but kinda an idiot too. Can we ban him, but let him keep posting?

Why does everyone always use the term idiot like it's a bad thing. And I am really gonna make a lot of money on you guys when I sue all of your for using our name. We do after all have the patent.

I hope you listen to Step's advise Vain, and reply to this thread using restraint and a cool head. Be rational and people will listen to what you have to say a lot more than when you spout off. I do wish that you do this and get unbanned, cause I am kind of anxious to play with you in the server. To test my meddle so to speak.

wow i forgot about them remarks....anyone else?

REBANNED!!!!

w00t...no vain. awwww whateber.

:nono:

Its funny how Vain's remarks were directed all towards me, what did I ever do to make him so mad?

gg

posting privs suspended for unnecessary comments....

anyone else wanna stick their face in here some more? I'm tired of this crap.

drac? lance? you want the entire context and dialogue? go find it yourself.