man CS is goign down the drains...

BIGSHaW

Yesterday 2 am...nobody on trop so I decided to jump in some regular pub and get some action...

20 ppl server/good ping...but thats where all hte good stuff ends...nvm the f-bombs all over, 2 ppl are openly aimboting and walling while 3 more are discussing how to turn their speed hacks and all that they just downloaded :nono:

I decided to stick around and maybe TRY and have some fun ...neg...only fun I ended up having is specing and demoing those idiots...(Have nice demos - fun as hell, as I said they didnt even try to hide it :o If anyone can host it I'd like to share)

Here are the SteamIDs of the hackers, I have the demos to prove just in case, if decide to hop up on trop one day...they'd be banned already :laughcry:

werwin 0:1:889347

h3llo 0:1:1490154

PS: THose ppl totaly ruin all the fun from the game...and the fact that CS is so easily hackable just makes me feel for developers - too bad the feeling is sickness :yuck:

I still enjoy CS...I just don't play it often due to time constraints. I've heard the hacking in 1942 is rampant also. Generally I always get owned by everyone anyway so it doesn't matter if they are hacking :D Plus the only servers I play on are the DOH and Mmmm servers. They are at least blatant hack free :P

• 4 weeks later...