What I got for Xmas.....

[Mmmm]Homer

Ludwick Drums 5 set, and come with my sized sticks and hardware

if you ever get good, your going to go through drum sticks like nothing.

160 gig 7200 rpm, external usb 2.0, western digital HD. and enough money to rebuild my machine. :boing:

Edited by NOFX

couple comp games(anyone heard or played these?) rainbow 6, shadow force: razor unit, and delta force. Tried out rainbow 6, a bit mroe complicated at first look than I expected, but itll be fun when I get a hold of it i think.

lol I dont know if you remember or not killer, but back when we lived in the dorms, I went to wal-mart and bought delta force and a rainbow 6 expansion(but I didnt even own rainbow 6, so i never got to play it, lol) my actual time playing delta force may have been around 20 minutes.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Including extended family:

$380 (Mostly BB GC, but some cash too)

50 Blank CD-R

A CD "holder" of sorts

Pair of Jeans

New Shirt

Don Cherry's 15th

I didn't really get much this christmas as far as presents go. We didn't have a tree, and each of us only had one present. My dad's been out of work for the past 6 months, so the usual $500-$1000 bucks spent on both me and my brother was out the window this christmas. I got a nice shirt and a pair of jeans. But ya know, it was the first christmas we'd had that somebody didn't get mad and head off to a friend's house or something of that nature. We actually enjoyed ourselves. We watched the Blue Collar Comedy Tour while we all ate dinner together, (and all four of us eatin dinner together is something that NEVER happens). It was simple, but I can't tell you anything about last christmas, or christmas four years ago, (I wasn't at home xmas of 2000, or 2001.), but this is a christmas that I'll remember for a while. Just thought I'd share.

that's very nice lance. Yeah we dont really do presents that much at my place. We get something small. My parents usually give us a few bucks and we give them a gift certificate to a store. This year we got my dad $200 at best buy. He just bought himself a sweet printer/scanner/photocopier

I got:

Remington 870 Express Magnum 12 gague w/21inch Rifled Slug Barrel

Bushnell Dusk&Dawn Scope

Mirror for my room

Call of Duty

Tool, Led Zepplin, Tippmann and Autococker Shirts (Fav bands/paintball)

Some stuff for my pickup

And here was my big gift this year:

FourTrax_Rincon_GPScape.jpg

She moves, she moves. Its the FourTrax Honda Rincon GPScape. Shes got a 650cc engine, hydraulic torque converter, and a reserve tank. That machine runs 7,999 but we got a good deal on it. Brand spankin new too :)