HAPPY NEW YEAR !

All Kill3r

My buddy's 21st birthday is today, my other buddy's 21st birthday is tomorrow, and we got New Year's to celebrate in between, so tonight's gonna be a fun night. I slept till 4 in the pm, (yeah, woke up and said "Why's it so dark outside"), so I'm plenty rested up for a long night of fun. This party's supposed to have a number of people in the three digits, so that'll be fun. New Year's and my birthday are the only national holidays I celebrate pretty avidly, so tonight's a good night :D

Happy New Years everbody, and remember to have fun without ending up in jail or hurt.

(edited)
'swingers' hahah....good luck  :boing:

ROFL, was crazy man, i just got in. It was the most open club i ever been to. Lets ujts sya that if ya wanted to see or touch ya could. :P gnite, hope everyonme was save and had fun times

oh yea, w00t i ran the table in pool tonight ! first time eva ! ^_^

Edited by All Kill3r

'swingers' hahah....good luck  :boing:

ROFL, was crazy man, i just got in. It was the most open club i ever been to. Lets ujts sya that if ya wanted to see or touch ya could. :P gnite, hope everyonme was save and had fun times

oh yea, w00t i ran the table in pool tonight ! first time eva ! ^_^

lol what was he talkin about?

I missed the new year... Started drinking at 3:30pm... didn't realise it was new years day till... about 2:30 pm on the first.... lol I was praying to my favorite god at that time. :tired: