Curve Ball

chuckleslove

I love swiping at the ball going for the super curves. I don't make it very far cause that's where I get wowed. It's just like ping-pong! (Speaking of ping-pong...if anyone has a portable table, bring it to fragfest so I can destroy you)

I love swiping at the ball going for the super curves.  I don't make it very far cause that's where I get wowed.  It's just like ping-pong! (Speaking of ping-pong...if anyone has a portable table, bring it to fragfest so I can destroy you)

I use to be quite good at ping pong. When I was young I played it a lot. Was very good for my age! When I was about in fourth grade I could beat everybody I knew. Of course the talent pool was not on the professional level :)

I watched a little professional action the other day on ESPN2. It was pretty impressive... but, in my prime, I think I could have won a few pionts off of them guys.

but, in my prime, I think I could have won a few pionts off of them guys.

Those dewds that are back 20 feet from the table?!?! o0o

You'd pwn me.

Well the guys I watched werent back that far. But they were spose to be ranked in the top ten players in the world. But they still made mistakes. If you have enough offense to keep those guys from reversing spin on you I think they would flub a few.

But I said that was in my prime ;) I play maybe two games a year so I've lost a lot of it. Its a struggle just to beat my dad anymore. :blink:

heh, in my college dorm there was a guy who toured the world with the "Olympic Pro Tour Team"...which wasn't really an Olympic team...they were just good pro's who would tour the world putting on shows and beating the local ping pong champs....anyway...he was AMAZING!

He could cause the ball to hit 3 corners of the table every single time...

he'd hit it from his end of the table...it would drop right over the net, bounce to my end of the table and hit the corner then take a sharp 90 degree turn to hit the corner on the other side (from left to right basically) then take a nearly 90 degree turn and barely miss the corner at the net....he said he was working on hitting all 4 corners but he couldn't quite get it down....all I did was go:

o0o

:o