my 1st tattoo

Trouble .gc

im irish, i approve

i want one as well, i was contemplating a celtic knot/cross dealy..or 3 black stars. eh.

i member there was a topic about tatooes awhile ago, grats on following through trouble!

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Not a big fan of Tatoo's in general... but meh, atleast it's not some big huge one that takes up half your body =o.

im irish, i approve

i want one as well, i was contemplating a celtic knot/cross dealy..or 3 black stars. eh.

i member there was a topic about tatooes awhile ago, grats on following through trouble!

ya, actually i looked those up before i went yesterday...i'm irish as well so the clover was my 1st choice. (4-leaf stands for faith, hope, love, and luck- also God's Grace) i did do some research before i put this on my body. :P

it really didn't hurt like i thought, so sometime in the future i may get another...prob. some sort of celtic knot.

nice Tat! Im going to get the Notre Dame Fighting Irish Lephcricaun on my right leg calf

i know someone who has that exact tattoo in teh exact same place :P

it only took about 45min. to do, cowboy

Really? N ame by anychance? Im still determining the size..and when I might wait until after my 6 month cruise to the Mediterranian(cant spell) and then ill put that on