why fatty?

I didn't even notice the part where he said he had a screenshot

I've mesaged him saying I'll host it...so next time he checks the forums he'll hopefully email it to me.

honestly I don't get what's such a big deal here...if Fatty wants to abuse everyone on the server it's his right...now that would probably kill the environment we have but that doesn't mean we have the right to stop him...but as well it's no longer JUST Mmmm's server and belongs to .gc members from what I understand...so should we take this into the .gc forums?

btw, I think fatty SHOULD be speaking for himself...I mean all we know so far is that he's admitted to the abuse that Austin claims...if he doesn't provide any other reasons than "just because" it doesn't really look good from his end...

* The prosecution takes the floor *

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, we are going to show you truths to the fact that Fatty INdEEd is guilty of admin abuse. "I abused you", admission of the actual crime being carried out. This statement alone admits guilt upon the defendant.

"I planned it", Right here you see that the defendant did INdEEd plan this action out. There was forthought given to this action, so this proves that it is not an act committed out of passion or insanity.

"I announced it" at this moment it shows that there INdEEd were witnesses present. Why a good upstanding citizen wouldn't have contacted the proper authorities at this point is beyond me. Due to this my client may very well become a rich man in future suits against all parties involved for being guilty bystanders by doing nothing to help the defendant.

"I carried it out", this statement here is what the prosecution would like to focus on. This statement makes us believe that Fatty was not acting on his own in this crime. Was he INdEEd contracted to do this crime, being a meer puppet who's strings were being pulled by a hidden puppet master? Or was this just a one man show? What we are searching for here, and what I have my top notch detectives looking for, is motive. Sure my client is a donkey, but that is nothing new. He has always been a donkey and will INdEEd prolly always be a donkey. So I ask you, people of the jury, is being a donkey reason enough to be victim of the oh so heinous crime of admin abuse? Ladies and gentlemen, it is up to you, whether this power hungry man go free or not. Know this, his freedom would mean that there can be more future attacks against the people. Do you want that weighing on your conscience? It could be you next, or your friend, or even a beloved family member.

I know you will make the right choice.

Your witness.

can I close this? please, can I close this?

This bailiff's getting a little big in the britches. ;) Although this may lock out any further "witnesses"......... hmmmmm...... Nah, the client needs his day in court!

I kept getting 'sploded on a DoD map...repeatedly...I played on for about five minutes, it stopped, but I was ready to move on if it didn't (I got splattered two or three times). You don't do anything to deserve it sometimes. It comes with the territory of being on someone else's server...Plus, in retrospect, it was funny...

I enjoy being abused... I love being rocketed... lol... expecially on helms... :D

I'm always their for you Xoul.

All of the below are valid reasons for Fattys innocence.

If the glove dont fit....you must acquit!

It wasn't him...it was the one armed man!

It was a message from god...devine intervention if you will.

MM-MM-Margaritas!

The man was bringing him down!

...btw, If some of you didn't take the game so serious, you might have some fun when your die. ;) You can abuse me Fatty :P

The Press:

Local Man Wrongly Accused

A story that is gaining increasing attention is the injustice being hurled upon one [Mmmm]Fatty.gc, seen HERE playing folk songs in a retirement community, a volunteer position he says brings him inner peace.  Late Wednesday the infamous xAustin played the oft touted, but oft squashed, "admin abuse" card, leaving Fatty, as he's affectionately known, aghast.  Speculation swirls around an alleged confession, and signs of a possible TPM scandal surrounding it.  Sources on the inside say the TPM signature can be seen throughout, but wouldn't comment further as to who or what TPM is as the investigation continued.  When contacted about the issue, Fatty was unable to catch his breath from having just loaded a truck, seen HERE, full of items intended for a local orphanage.

In related news, Prosecutor Swoop, seen HERE in his escape from a mental hospital in late 2003, has vowed justice for the "donkey".

<glares menacingly at Swoop, then nods at Mini, who in turn returns his nod in complete understanding>

<enters the courtroom and nods at the bailiff (Mag), then nods at Swoop, who nods knowingly back.>

<Notices Fat Bs nod and mini's nod in return.>

<Offers a nod to both which is ignored and then nods toward the defense council who nods quizically back.>

<Notices a mirroir in the corner of the room and moves in front of it and gives self many "knowing" nods until light-headedness at which point self takes a seat>

well this was for fatty to answer but everyone is jsut being silly about it.

and yes i tought it was funny for the first few minutes, then i asked him to stop nicely, he did.. for about 2mins then kept going

give me n email to send the ss to

This just in!!!!!!

The jury has reached their verdict and had only this to say:

site1.jpg

Yeah Austin, I'd say just get on with it..  You're not banned or anything..  And I'm sure admins will keep this situation in mind when choosing the next "abusee" if there is one..  :peace:    :hug:

<Fatty looks around, smirks a little, stirs some mysterious contents around in an upturned tophat, then pulls out a small card with some writing on it....>

We used to control AFKs and attempt to kill people by using admin execclient...

I saw Barto do it once....pump shotty to the face...it was awsome

...that would be a riot!!! :laughcry: I remember him trying to do that on Italy once...