Mcc

How about an MCC Revival? I had great times playing! We could do a season full of random maps like de_celtic, de_skud2k1 , and fun maps like those. We just need to get maybe like 8 clans? I dont know you guys know all of that stuff cuz you ran it.

Just a thought.

Ps. I miss MCC :hug:

Well that answer is all fine for the average joe cs player... The real answer to why MCC is no longer running is that no one has the stuff to take on MwR for a full season. We've never lost a MCC and never will people just stopped trying I guess :peace:

What clans are actually active? Basically, there needs to be separation for those of CAL mentality and those of "having fun" mentality. I'm all for competitive play, but the last couple just didn't feel home-like and more of a chore. I'm not sure if theres a way to bring the magic back. I'd say we could do another MCC if and only if we actually bring the magic back.

Well that answer is all fine for the average joe cs player... The real answer to why MCC is no longer running is that no one has the stuff to take on MwR for a full season. We've never lost a MCC and never will people just stopped trying I guess  :peace:

didn't dlm beat you last time?

i think it may be easier to bring back now that summer is here... and if we cant actually get clans... we could have a sign up and based on however many people sign up we can have a "draft" or something of the sort with team captains etc.

shoot, all i must do is snap my magical fingers of power and its brought back for all to enjoy.

IF we cant get enough teams together apollo's idea isnt to bad. We could set up a bunch of tourny's on fun and default maps and have teams of 6 or so and just play our hearts out.

Either way, i would like to see some competative play go on between this community.

Well that answer is all fine for the average joe cs player... The real answer to why MCC is no longer running is that no one has the stuff to take on MwR for a full season. We've never lost a MCC and never will people just stopped trying I guess  :peace:

didn't dlm beat you last time?

i was just about to bring that up but you beat me to the punch. We were killing in MCC and then i stopped. We had that tournament in the bag!

tis a great idea but i dont think enough people in this community play any one of those games to have a tourney devoted to it besides cs. i play dc a lot and never see anyone around on the servers, theres not that many. All the diff games have spread everyone out now-a-days, cs is the one game that most of us have in common.

True DLM was stomping that season but that season came to an end before it even had a chance to begin. We still hold the champioship for all MCCs since. That was what I was refering to. Wasn't saying that we never lost a match that would be errogant... By the way MwR rules!!!! B)

i wouldnt play in another MCC because of that kind of tude's floating around. MCC was for fun, atleast back in the day before you leet MwR want to make it into something it wasnt intended to be Sid. MwR rules, yay !

no one cares dude.

What clans are actually active?  Basically, there needs to be separation for those of CAL mentality and those of "having fun" mentality.  I'm all for competitive play, but the last couple just didn't feel home-like and more of a chore.  I'm not sure if theres a way to bring the magic back.  I'd say we could do another MCC if and only if we actually bring the magic back.

I couldn't agree more with this....and I'll be darned if I didn't feel the "chore".

How about just a few matches...

Say Team1 vs Team2

Team3 vs Team4

Winner/Losers play each other

Just to get some Co-op experience (exp as in for fun)

Team Play is alot of fun when you all agree...ona 'pub' server, people wander and etc...

If someone wants to figure out a time/day for an open tourney, we can do the sign-up here and I can use the board email to give people the opportunity to come and join us.

I continue to hear people speak of things like the deadlock tourney....that was fun stuff....playing with a random group, but very team oriented. I think the non-reg map had something to do with it too.

Work something up, agree on a format, we'll get a sign-up going, decide on teamsize from that, etc, and go for it!

(I can help organize up until Tuesday...then I'm on the beach for 10 days)

1- Sign Up (Ask what time at nite is best)

2- Select Team Captains

3- Create teams of 5-8 based on however many people sign up

4- Find a map list (could be straight up normal like dust, or my preference, maps like scud2k1, village, and celtic)

5- Create a forum and have team captain's of 2 teams playing set up a time and place. (server issue might be a problem if we go draft)

6- Rules! Same as always?

7- I can't think of any at the moment, this is a little thought into it

8- Most importantly, HAVE FUN , don't ruin it for others

9- Bring back the magic