Anchorman

General J

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

:lol:

Movie looks pretty good, interview was great.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw it tonight. Was not as good as I was expecting. Although, it still had its funny moments and A LOT of cameos.

Id recommend waiting till rental on this one rather than seeing it in the theaters. 2/4 stars

saw it tonight by far one of the worst movies ever.... but it was so freakin funny.

this part just made me go hysterical... ahh San Diago

Ron Burgundy: The Germans discovered it in 1904, and they called it "San Diego", which in German means "whale's vagina".

Veronica Corningstone: No, I don't think that is what it means. No, it doesn't mean that.

Ron Burgundy: I don't know. I was just trying to impress you. I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore. The translation was lost hundreds of years ago.

Veronica Corningstone: Doesn't it mean "Saint Diego"?

Ron Burgundy: ...No. No, that isn't it.

Veronica Corningstone: No, I'm pretty sure that's what it means.

Ron Burgundy: Agree to disagree.

seriously, the BEST part of the film was by far when they broke into an a capela version of "Afternoon Delight"...I was cracking up while every other person in the theatre was just sitting there staring at the screen

Haha, yeah, I sang along, though I had to do it under my breath on account of my wife shooting me one of those "The police will never find your body" looks.

It was funny, but a pretty bad movie in general. I'd agree, definitely worth seeing on video. Lots of funny, lots of cameos. But then again, with what Blockbuster's getting these days from what I hear, you might as well just go catch a matinee.

Edited by appalachian_fox

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
hilarious, yet lacking.

previews had alot that wasnt in it, which saddened me.

False advertising!! Sue!

More like, GODLY.

I -HATE- seeing the whole movie in a preview. Gah.

I thought the movie was pretty good.. the dog punt.. ahaha.

I'd give it a 3.5 / 5, it had its moments, made no sens at all and wasn't as funny as Dodgeball.

• 4 weeks later...