• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests
lol. this coming from DJ Premier who bans anyone who kills him :)

read my sig!

ok read that one....

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

Won't load.. me l337.. must view? ;)

Help an oRbI out.. I wannt to watch the mov1e!

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

Okay, I'm confused on this video....

Some of the gameplay wasn't too amazing, it was good n' all, just not ALL that good..

but that one guy, not sure of the name... got 5 Scout Head shots in a row.. and some guy got a head shot through a couple of boxes..

Now, I know some of those guys are good, and probably have their boxes like mine.. tweaked out or whatever.. but some of that wasn't real.. it was hacked, even the movement of the guns, no recoil or anything.. I don't know... maybe I'm just a n00b.

Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guests

I think mack should just add a smilie at the end of every sentence. Then it's obvious to everyone that he's kidding around :D

First of all this conversation started out with a video referal, then it led to people in the community poking fun at dj, and the conclusion has come to mack being deleted from the forums.

Well guys no 1 should of said anything to dj about banning people, cause that is a doh server run by doh members. (Go post a complaint in their forums) Another thing is if you dont have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all.

I dont know mack at all outside of cs, but what i do know of him is he's always in a good and joking mood. Dj and Fatty i'm sorry if you guys felt he disrespected you guys, I also hope you guys can eventually talk to him in private and get past this incident with a positive outcome.

All but one runs sensitivity at 2.0 or below, and they all use AMD chips. C'mon, what's the joke here? B) Anyways, how do you compensate for recoil that well with sensitivity at 2.0? I mean, it looks like there's no recoil at all. Or is that just how demo playback is?

My mouth was literally hanging open at the end of that video, literally!

I mean, is that stuff possible?? I know they sped up the video, but but...

Just one of those guys could completely pwn any team in MCC. On my best day, I would be SOO happy to just shoot one of these guys even once per map! I would probably run around with a nade and hope when I die that I would just inflict some kind of damage.

Is that for real? Rush B at Dust2 with Glock and kill 4 guys? Okay, (deep breath) Im done sounding like the nub I am now. :rolleyes:

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

yes...they are all legit...and orb...if you didnt think that was amazing...well I dunno buddy.

there is people out there that can take us all out. Most of us have never really played with the "good" cs players and probably never will.

I seen someone said

how do you compensate for recoil that well with sensitivity at 2.0?

I use 2.4 with windows mouse settings lowered. If I keep windows settings at normal I have to use 1.8. The reason I lower windows settings and not just use 1.8 is cuz they dont work on the same level. mouse is to fast if i leave it normal....

We played team gb with our AD cal team (gb...one of the top teams in CS).

Needless to say, after they fooled around as CT, we were completely owned as T on de_dust2. I would say that just about every shot they took was a headshot. Maybe 95% or so. The other 5% was when we caught em by surprise and they managed to miss their first shot only to kill us with their second. It was so bad, I felt like they all had aimbot. I was surprised when I was invited to channel #gb on IRC and they were all ops.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

well..hmmm.....considering the team is at the CPL playing for 100k, I would say they are legit, and most of that is from LAN play. So yah, I do know what I'm talking about.

Well i have had confrontations with mack a few times.... for instance....

After the match that WE lost to them.... me and him were in foxtrot..... I said "GG" and he didnt answer or anything..... I said it again.... and again... no answer.... Then when someone was nade spamming in speedball... I said "Can you plz stop Nade spamming" .......... then from mack "No, this map is happy" because he wasnt doing all to GREAT (think he was like 3-17 or something) ........ there were worse confrontations before with him... and I thought i was the only person that had a problem with mack.... otherwise, the MwR is a cool group of guys and i havent lost any respect for you.

Watching videos like that inspire me! One day I will rule the CS world with precision aim and inhuman skill so that others will watch videos of me with their mouth open.

It is impressive. We have all had rounds where we just owned like that. But all mine have been when I have been lucky enough to find a newb server B) . These were professional matches I presume therefore raising the bar. You notive any of the other clans' name, Moss?

But you still have to remember that they gleaned the best out of A LOT of matches so we will have to wait and see how they do in the CPL or some such event.

Really it helps me to watch this stuff. Gives you a feel for how awesome players play.