Before you think "cheat"...

DJ Premier

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx alot for the link Cane! started downloading already :D

PS. That was nice rub in goot, I see u getting a lough from a person's misery eh? <_<

Again thanks alot cane, and yeah thx for fixing my de_nuke too man!

/\

/\

/\

/\

PS#2: Now thats something to mind goot

:rolleyes:

HOLY COW!!!

I finally got a chance to download this video (using the cable connection at a lan party) and I am in utter awe of the stuff they do....

I noticed someone mentioned they used a sensitivity of 2.0? how do you konw that?....despite how you knew that I took it to heart (because I've used a sensitivity of 4.3 forever coming from Q2 you need to be able to spin around quick) and I changed my sensitivity to 2.0 and after watching how they shoot on that video I am getting headshots like CRAZY!!!....I could never get em before it was always spray and pray for me......not now.....w00t for 2.0

I think u guyz jsut making it all too complicated....each person should individually find a sens that would suit him/her and that would allow to actually aim and turn around quickly enough. Cuz there is no universal sens setting at all, different mouse will spin differently, diff OS settings would affect and etc.

Just go play CS and tryout diff sens is my advise

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

i'll post my config when I get back in town the 2nd...if you really wanna see it.