Before you think "cheat"...

DJ Premier

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needless to say, after they fooled around as CT, we were completely owned as T on de_dust2.  I would say that just about every shot they took was a headshot.  Maybe 95% or so.  The other 5% was when we caught em by surprise and they managed to miss their first shot only to kill us with their second.  It was so bad, I felt like they all had aimbot.  I was surprised when I was invited to channel #gb on IRC and they were all ops.

The above is what happens to me in our servers 95% of the time, I wouldn't last a second out there!

/\ What he said, no offense/disrespect meant by it of course.

I guess the other people answered before me....

But when it boils down to it it's the fact that I'm tyrant, and a founding member of UTAG (up-tight admin group). Barto, didn't even know you were even hanging around in the forums anymore, but you sure jumped on that one like an ambulance chaser.

Guest Navy
Guest Navy
Guest Navy
Guests

Whenever i click on the link it says authentication required, and says i need a username and password to download. Is it my download accelerator?

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

lol just tried those too...don't work for me neitha...thx for the reliable links moss... ;P