Christmas Tally

Batman

Ok ive got inlaws and parents, and 3 kids.. So far ive spent almost $1,000 on everyone, and not a dime on myself (the wife has bought a ton of crap for herself though).. Whats everyone else up to so far?? Im about done though so im listin my total..

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

So far.... $0.

Will end up spending in the area of $80 (Dad, Mom, Sister.. and someone special.. no not you Lunk ;) ).

I just ripped up the subfloor in our kitchen. I wonder what would happen if I told my wife that was her Christmas gift....my sweat and aches.

Hmm...better not. That little sense is going off...telling me that might not work out.

Well so far, i'm buying the new wifey 2 kittens. My sister is a foster for cats, i think she has 11 cats right now. The only thing that comes to mind is simpsons cat lady.... But anyway. i'm looking at 300 for the cats/scratching post, food, toys, and 20 bucks more rent.

My wife has spent about $600 or $700 so far. I've yet to buy anything. Tho' my wife has a couple of things on her list that are a bit expensive. One that is $500. So, I forsee ours going around $1200 or $1300.

I have spent $700 so far on my parents, grandparents, and brother...still have my sister to go - so about $800. :(

But I will get about $800 in stuff I need too LOL...

So it balances out - I love the holidays.

Gunny

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
lunk's rich!!!

anyone have good ideas for gifts for my girl...not jewlery (ive gotten her that too many times...i need to be more creative)

Nice lotion(s), perfume maybe? Not sure how much you want to spend.

i dont want to spend anything cause i got too many bills :(

but i think i am gonna buy my mom some flowers, and my grandmothers some candles and my father / grandfather a few gift certifivates from cabelas. and i am lost for my brother cause he is in that age range where everything is mad $$ :bang: