Community Source SmackDown I

Fatty

To determine who gets choice of starting side:  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
(edited)

If you need another, I can bring my trusty awp. I do play a couple of times a week, just not as often as most others.

Edited by zerodamage .gc

All out knife fight would be better I think. But whatevah the community votes for. One by one would take... 15minutes if two guys like me go toe to toe with knives. We'd be missing for 3minutes straight.

GC Founder

I just like the idea of all talk on, with the cheering and taunting...then I picture a fight breaking out on the side in the circle...and then you'd hear me yell: "Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys!"

GC Founder

We should jack up the server count and let 2 or 3 people fly around and record and get some good footage....

Dang, wouldn't it be funny if we could actually have a couple people dressed as hosties holding a camera? LMAO...the brave guys that get in there into the fighting...only to be disposed of accidentally...can you imagine the hilarities?

Reminds me of Spy Game when Tom Bishop was working undercover as a journalist.

GC Founder

Bad news on hltv....just not working. Very buggy...and the demo I recorded was even worse.

Plus it now uses the actual server...correct me if I"m wrong..but that's gonna eat up cpu and bandwidth w/o a proxy.....I really don't want 24 players and 50 specs sucking on the computer during a match...granted it's just spitting out the recording on delay, but dang....it's gotta have impact.

And besides, it looked terrible.

Yes, what we'll need are a few camera peeps and perhaps some 1st person recordings.

Unless someone knows something about hltv that we're missing.

I don't know if source is the same as 1.6 as far as demo recording. But it used to be in 1.6 that when u record demos it dropped your fps down tremendously(Sometimes 20fps just standing around). I should be fine when recording but I don't know if others will be.

I thought hltv for source was bad, I was talking about this when I met up with urK and another gotfrag member on Wednesday. The one guy said HLTV was so buggy for it so it wasn't good.

I really hope they fix this game before summer CPL ;/

Whenever I think of the knifing rounds I think of the "Beat It" video. Are we doing choreography for them? ;)

I know one problem with hltv a lot of people have (myself included about 50% of the time) is that the fps drop some but we also get double or triple vision. Makes it unbearable sometimes.

GC Founder

I messed with HLTV on both ours and DOH's servers, plus I searched around steampowered long enough to know it's too fubar to try.

Let's agree on a few camermen to do some recording....I'll get a couple extra slots for the night.

I messed with HLTV on both ours and DOH's servers, plus I searched around steampowered long enough to know it's too fubar to try.

Let's agree on a few camermen to do some recording....I'll get a couple extra slots for the night.

Ooo! Ooo! I want the footage afterwards. I'll make some cool recap videos. I make some pretty decent videos.

I'd record, but my graphics aren't the best, and I don't get that great of frames as it is.