Stuff You NEED to Bring

Fatty

CPU

All your installation disks

Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, all cables....

Powerstrip

Ext. Cord

4-8ft Network cable

Money for food (we'll provide some snacks and light food)

Money for drinks (there's a bar there, plus you'll want your favorite drinks in the snack room)

Help me complete this list please, as I'm linking this thread from the details page on the website.

GC Alumni

I have 2 50' 12 gauge cords with 4 plugs and a 50' 10 gauge with 8 plugs if you think they will be useful, I can bring them. I'll even wipe off the sawdust :D

Also, what is the purpose for the install disks? Do we need to do clean installs of games or something?

Edited by clueless

GC Founder

Just watch the PAID spots. Only 32 have paid so far, and that's how you reserves a seat. The sign-up is just to give us a tentative IDEA.

If we are looking to go over, I will look to reserve more ballroom space, but not until I'm sure we're covered financially.

• 3 weeks later...
GC Founder

Dunno, but I'm sure not in the ballroom. Make sure you get a smoking room....or you can step outside. Last time I was there for a meeting there were people just outside smoking.

this is amazing that you guys get this hooked ap and ready to go

its crazy how you do this fatty and gang

i give koodos.. i would go if i was closer to it =) FRAGFEST PORTlAND OREGON! next year hehe

NuT- :blink2::blink2::blink2:

I've got everything set to go, but this is my first time. I'm coming from Canada,

can you forsee any problems getting my CPU over the border? Any input at all would be helpful. Thx wayfarer.

wayfarer.. if your bringing your PC. The best thing to do is the following..

- Stop by your customs office. Last time I was there (3 years ago) you can register the component items in your PC so you dont have problems bringing the PC back into the country with out receipts.

- Make sure the software is legit, I have seen customs people thoroughly check through someones laptop.

(edited)

:blush: Thank-you linch

wayfarer.. if your bringing your PC.  The best thing to do is the following..

- Stop by your customs office.  Last time I was there (3 years ago) you can register the component items in your PC so you dont have problems bringing the PC back into the country with out receipts.

- Make sure the software is legit, I have seen customs people thoroughly check through someones laptop.

Edited by wayfarer

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering how people are stacked. I'm bringing my computer. Its a P4 1.7ghz

with 512mb ram and ATI radeon 9200 card. I was thinking on doubling my ram

before I go. I'm pretty sure I'll do fine, but thought I would ask for some input.

Thank-You. P.K. :blink2:

Just wondering how people are stacked. I'm bringing my computer. Its a P4 1.7ghz

with 512mb ram and ATI radeon 9200 card. I was thinking on doubling my ram

before I go. I'm pretty sure I'll do fine, but thought I would ask for some input.

Thank-You. P.K. :blink2:

If you can afford to drop another 512 ram in your system, I'd do it. You'll notice an immediate increase in speed (game loading, lvl loading, etc). Also, it'll help keep the fps up when there's a lot of action on screen.

I dropped an additional 512 in my wife's Athlon 2800+ whitout her knowing it was going in, and she asked me the next day if I had installed her new ram, because SWG ran so much smoother.

Edited by Wolfsblood

• 1 month later...