• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

port is horribly one sided. We've played it before when it came out and it almost alwasy ended up 10-0 or 10-1.

Train I wouldn't be against, but it seems like a lot of people just don't like it...

Compound I really liked but again, it seems very one sided, not as bad as port, but no one seemed to like playing it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Im just curious but the map rotation that fatty listed is not even or ever close to the one the server is running .... I heard alot of this map rotation is really bad type complaints from regulars .... GC member and non GC just wanted to find out when we will start that rotaion Fatty laid out in the first post. I think and im sure alot do that its perfect for scopeless

THANKS ... :lol2:

The rotation at the top of this thread is nearly a year old, the current rotation is in Ice's locked thread stuck in this forum. Personally I could go for maybe another custom or two on there, but things seem to be looking good.