GirlGamer

wifey peckles <- I think its just a fan

Mozzarella

Whitney

ArmyGirl

Max67

Dunno if im forgetting someone...

I hope your just joking about mozzarella, and max................. :huh:

Because i dont want to go through this again.........

In general, I agree with Fatty about girls liking the game and being social. However, I cannot play on the Girls of CS servers for a full map without being accused of and kicked for hacking. I can hump the hills of CAL, but I'm not CPL and find it hard to believe that someone who has played an FPS long enough to have gained admin would spectate me and be suspicious.

So now my new policy is: if a girl clan/guild sets up a server and advertises their gender I don't even give them the benefit of the doubt because the skill level is not up to gc or other servers I frequent and I don't go taking advantage of low skill servers to stroke my ego.

So I enjoy it when a lady ventures out into general public servers. I haven't had much luck with the den mothers of the girls of cs servers, but I have noticed more females and more organized play from them.

The real test will come when they start representing in larger numbers in the forums...they better not be down with commies.

yeah...there's a secret plot of the women to take over gc servers........ we must be watchful  :o

I just chuckled when I saw this. Then I posted and saw the signs. My friends, it is quite possible that women have joined the Communist conspiracy. I cannot know for sure because I haven't seen one in a year...But you can see their code in our very own forums. Between the ChiComms and females, a good 60 - 70% of the world's population is suspect.

girls_cs.jpg

66 = 'nough said...evil is here

911 = duh!...watch your back and deny them your essence!

11 = fools number...and only a fool would disregard a warning from Chief, the bellwether who first warned you of the Brittany Spears fembot invasion (years before former-Soviet scientists engineered her reproduction) as well as the communist subversion in Madagascar taking over the textile industry (years before the lovingly, yet sinister white washing of the issue by Disney in the box office hit).

AAhhh im sorry, i ddn't see your post Becca..... sorry.....

Becca

Ebil

GirlGamer

wifey peckles <- I think its just a fan

Mozzarella

Whitney

ArmyGirl

Max67

Sorry If i forget you. No Hate Chamber!

I dont. I just dont play a lot because of school. Plus I only play in scopeless