I want to know [Mmmm]Magruter.gc problem

Guest [RDH]Stewy

Guest [RDH]Stewy
Guest [RDH]Stewy
Guest [RDH]Stewy
Guests

I've been playing the Gamers Coalition server for quite some time now. I play under the name [RDH]StewPidaz. I have played in all ya'lls servers and played under this name. Whenever [Mmmm]Magruter.gc is in the server he always harrasses me about my name. I see nothing wrong with my name. I've played with several members of .gc and they say nothing about it. But with [Mmmm]Magruter.gc is in the server he always wants me to change my name and this past time kicked me. I would like to know what makes him harrass me about my name. There's nothing wrong with it and it's not offensive in anyway. I wish ya'll as in the Gamers Coalition would tell him to lay off his childish BS. He's the only GC member that ever says anything to me.

If any GC member has an issue and wants to talk to me then you can e-mail me at zr2chevy22@houston.rr.com I'll gladly talk to anyone but for now I'm gonna continue to play as [RDH]StewPidaz.

Andrew

IMO, the name is violates the swear filter (it uses an alternate spelling though).

Understan, I got nothing against you but based on the long established policy of the GC, I think the nick shouldn't be allowed.

Maybe nobody else noticed it, but Mag was sharp enough to see it? Personally, I don't remember seeing you in game, yet you've been playing around here for some time you say.

I wish ya'll as in the Gamers Coalition would tell him to lay off his childish BS.

How about this?

Your name is translated as stupid-donkey, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to decipher it. It violates our server rules. I don't care if your mother wrote it on your birth certificate in l337 letters or plain English.

Admins, ban him when you see him wearing this tag. Magruter has obviously warned him.

Something to keep in mind for the future.... When you visit in someone's home, you're a guest. When you visit on our servers, you're a guest. As a guest, you should put your best foot forward to be courteous to others, considerate of the server rules and willing to play as a "team" player. In your post, you used the word "I" about 9 times including

I see nothing wrong with my name.
. That seems to be the entire source of the problem. You are focused on what you want and not what the community wants. On the other hand, Mag is focused upon the needs of the community and is following the .GC rules for managing the server and the environment in which we all enjoy playing. Trust me, if I saw you using that name while in game, I'd tell you to change it too and after some appropriate period of time, if you failed to comply, I'd kick you out too for a bad attitude.

So, I hope you'll come to understand that you are a guest here and should behave as one - politely. Attempts to debate how someone should manage their household while you are a guest in it - will only result in someone showing you the door.

Cooperate, enjoy the environment and be a welcome addition to the team - or, at your choice, be gone. Hopefully you'll choose the former and not the latter. Cranky B)

Guest The
Guest The
Guest The
Guests
(edited)

That name rocks THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.. THAT [Mmmm]Magruter guy is flat out an A.. As for no being able to swear on your server how many 5 year olds play Counter strike numnutts.. I look through the forms and i see a guy that gose by the name YOMAMA, that is very offensive.. I have seen lots of other guys on your guys server with way more offensive names but u dumasses dont do anything.. and when somone by the name STEWPIDAZ comes in [Mmmm] B about it like a F . guys can take your swear filter and your server and shove it up your A

S

F

W

F

D A

S

SERIOUSLY EDITED

Edited by shep48

Guest [RDH]Stewy
Guest [RDH]Stewy
Guest [RDH]Stewy
Guests
Is 'The' StewP in disguise?

Hmmm, I call for sherlock holmes

No "The" is not StewPidaz in disguise

This is who "The" is:

L 03/10/2005 - 13:29:33: "[RDH]Croch-gravy-drinker<266><STEAM_ID_PENDING><>" connected, address "24.13.17.244:27005"

L 03/10/2005 - 13:30:36: "[RDH]Croch-gravy-drinker<266><STEAM_0:0:6343373><CT>" changed name to "[RDH]Dum-Bo-Zo"

L 03/10/2005 - 13:31:31: "Chamberlain 454<261><STEAM_0:1:5085006><TERRORIST>" say_team "Yo dude please don't swear"

L 03/10/2005 - 13:31:42: "Chamberlain 454<261><STEAM_0:1:5085006><TERRORIST>" say_team "admins will boot you i don't want ya to get booted"

L 03/10/2005 - 13:31:42: "[RDH]StewPidaz<264><STEAM_0:1:867816><CT>" say "you have to act good dumbo and don't cuss in here"

I'll take care of this on the servers.

Well, my daughter (age:7) for one, plays on gc's servers, as I am aware other kids that player here as well. One kid alone should be reason enough to watch what is said and/or typed. Not to mention that it violates a server rule. You can keep your name stew or stewy, or some other variance, just so long as it doesn't end up with a dual meaning that is in conflict with the server rules.

Everybody always cries "kids, kids, kids..." But I play CS and left the kid label behind years ago... and I DO NOT WANT to hear/see that stuff. And since I am a card carrying member of the .gc, what I want means more than what you want.

nyah, nyah, nyah, (and repeat)

Maybe nobody else noticed it, but Mag was sharp enough to see it?  Personally, I don't remember seeing you in game, yet you've been playing around here for some time you say.

How about this? 

Your name is translated as stupid-donkey, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to decipher it.  It violates our server rules.  I don't care if your mother wrote it on your birth certificate in l337 letters or plain English.

ive never seen him in my life but thats beacause he mite play at night in america so i wouldnt be on becauses were 5 hours infront of u

Admins, ban him when you see him wearing this tag.  Magruter has obviously warned him.

Random comment (but they all are aren't they)

We may not have a whole lot of 5 year olds, but we have a few that SOUND about that old; i.e. Sniperman....Sgt.Slaughter.....

just kidding, ILove you guys. My roommate DOES laugh everytime he hears you on voice though. He's like, "Man, how old are those kids? They STILL play a game like this?"

:D:D:D