Something crazy is happening on Mayhem

GC Alumni
(edited)

I went in and saw it, it was definately nuts. Cleared the server from full to just myself and 2 other GC's in about a minute.

I restarted, hopefully it cleared it up, I have no idea how someone could do that, the skulls were actually nice renders and everything. Not to mention all the bullet richocet sounds.

I was told that this happened on Temer today as well.

Edited by clueless

i would pay so much money to meet whoever does this stuff

perhaps this fairy should consider getting a girl friend, then he'd solve his free time problem

:thumbsup: u sally little man!

hahaha

I was playing in the stock server and my radar wouldnt work, that was all that i noticed.. But then my pc totally turned off and it scared me so i didnt play any more cs, and switched to city of heroes...

I was playing in the stock server and my radar wouldnt work, that was all that i noticed..  But then my pc totally turned off and it scared me so i didnt play any more cs, and switched to city of heroes...

LOL at that

Anyway, I haven't seen it but I'd like to...maybe once if it's not annoying...

I see Fatty u lefthanded....

(edited)
I actually have respect for mayg0t, they do what they do best, they have fun, thats what this games all about.

They have fun ruining it for everyone else.

We've had this problem before. I don't remember who was there or quite when, but it was in italy. I only saw it once so I figured someone who has recently kicked was hacking. I dunno, just something along those lines.

Edited by Kruten

mygOt distributes step by step instructions the average aol user could follow on how to ruin an otherwise enjoyable game. it requires no understanding of the exploit, little thought, and clearly no judgement. if you have the ambition to discover (and responsibily report) these bugs, by all means, do--just do it on a private lan server, that you administer, with willing particpants.

this information stems from the same group giving howto's for being a jerk on forums, poker games, and in everyday life. if you really find a strong attraction, perhaps you could see how welcoming mygOt is, either through recruiting or their forums.

at any rate, there seems to be little potential for positive conversation on this topic from here out.

(locked?)

I gotta say, these guys are genuinely annoying. But, like Mong said, atleast they are getting creative. Could be a funny prank once and a great while. I would assume it should be easy to figure out who executed the command to do this though.