Son = sun

tek = technology

sontek

- Sun Microsystems are leet.. I live by the RISC proc

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

when the state of israel was created, my uncle was one of the first and forming members or the israeli intelligence agency. Mossad. but after like 3 years of gaming everyone just called me moss, so i use that now =/

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

When i first started cs my name was Wompin (something to do with a song about drugs)

But when i came to this community i had just changed my name to Archaic... its a very old or prehistoric figure or thing. And i think it sounds cool, also some people cant pernounce it and i think its funny.

ummm... I think its pretty self explanatory... but I did get a haircut, so my name really don't fit no more... ...when I first started my addiction my hair was always in my eyes and i kept getting shot b/c I couldn't see the damn screen :( but it proves that i must be Samson reincarnated b/c I got my hair chopped off and I play worse :angry: but who cares I have fun... theres nuthin like leading an mp5 rush through DD on Aztec...only to find everyone else went bridge...

what is in a name?

I used to go by Probst (the last name of the Survivor host), and we were on Aztec.  Nitemare and Hambone were awping bridge as CTs and I accidentally ran in front of them and one of them shot me.  And called me an UberNewb.

LOL

There is absolutely no explanation for my name. I used to change it every day, then I started forgetting. And I got stuck with "Hambone".

Guest boomstick
Guest boomstick
Guest boomstick
Guests

My Original name was This_is_my_boomstick, a direct quote from "ash" in "Army of Darkness". I then shortened it to boomstick.

As for "Alias" well, that should be obvious. :D

My real name is Jim and for some reason one of my friends started calling me Slim and hes be calling me that ever since. I cued up Gametiger and found that there were about 8000 Slim' in the world so I decided to add and S to the end. There ya go. :D

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

the silver bullet is "coors light" not bud....

Smoke <--- no idea, just picked it

kakarot <--- real name of goku in the japanamation dragonball z gt, i big fan

Treetrunk <-- most orginal name i could think of, was thinking of the song grassroots by 311 and was thinking im more strong and sturdy and everlasting much like a treetrunk

green <-- meh fave color

Guest PhiBustaKappa
Guest PhiBustaKappa
Guest PhiBustaKappa
Guests

My best friends G/f joined the Sorority "Alpha Delta Pi" So we were making fun of Sorority names, and we came up w/ "Alpha Beta Stata" and "Phi Busta Kappa" Later on my best friend started going under the alias "Alpha Busta Kappa" So now we're Alpha and Phi, Busta Kappa

Despite my name, when I had chosen it, I really wasn't in to Jimi Hendrix. I wore one of my brother's old Hendrix shirts to a DnD session and everyone just started calling me "Hendrix" and it stuck. Seeing as there were a few hendrix's out in the gaming world I decided to change it a bit. Then and only then did I really start listening to Jimi Hendrix.

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

Not too hard:

I was bored one day, and I just d/led a Robert Miles song, "Children." I was wondering what other good mus1c is out there, I typed in "techno" [in my no0b Electr0n1ca days], and d/led this one.. wonderful song.

It took me a lil' searching, and I realized the songs name was "Halcyon ON & ON SE try" and the Artists name was "Orbital." Then I d/led a song called "Lil' Fluffy Clouds" by this artist named "The Orb." So hence, my name came into existence, "Orbital." Great song, great artist, great cs player :P [jK].

mine is pretty lame. i was on aztec and standing in the shadows behind one of the doors and killed 4 people as they ran past me so i figured aw what the heck ill be shadow slayer. or just S.S. for short ive also been Mr.hanky cause hes hillareous and Slim Pickens cause slim was me nickname when i was younger and cause it pretty much explains how i play :) lol aight im done

S.S.

Guest leo
Guest leo
Guest leo
Guests

Leo = nickname, real name... too special for you to know

Logix = used for 2 years

trag|c = sc4n days

BoOm = ua-i

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK