GamersCoalition Community Demographics

Fatty

What Region do you Hail From?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd like to know where you're from! Also, if you play Counter-Strike Source, pick the +CSS one!

If you don't know what region you're in, report to my 5th grade class immediately.

GC Founder
Midwest +CSS is going to own everyone else!!!

Well, given the group more or less started here in Ohio....Cleveland server started us off long ago....then fragfests....then servers in Chicago....that' how we're gonna be primarily around MW....

However, if we punch another server out in a different region, great things could happen. There is someone interested in beginning another GC server in another region with our help, and we're taking it very seriously.

So, yes, this was prompted by that....and just because it'll be interesting data...sorta like our age dealio.

Well, Winnipeg, MB is pretty much smack in the middle of North America, but they still say that it's "the gateway to the west". Even though it would sound like that could be called "midwest", it's not all that close to the midwest. And my internet connection goes out east to Toronto, and then into the south, which would be close to the northeast, and....

I think I'll be attending Fatty's 5th grade class sometime soon :laugh:

Well, Winnipeg, MB is pretty much smack in the middle of North America, but they still say that it's "the gateway to the west". Even though it would sound like that could be called "midwest", it's not all that close to the midwest. And my internet connection goes out east to Toronto, and then into the south, which would be close to the northeast, and....

I think I'll be attending Fatty's 5th grade class sometime soon :laugh:

connect to cs chicago and cs west. your better ping decides the region you belong to :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Myself and cold killer a.k.a chris are from north london in the UK,

Our average ping is about 130, so its pretty hard to play well on the servers, but the environment makes up for it i suppose.

You ever considered investing servers in other countries?Like canada or england?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...