Wanted to say farwell!!

flux

If you do get sent to the big sandbox:

Hold your head down and watch yer butt. Learn early that the whole battle for you is just between you and the guy the next to ya. If you learn to depend on your fellow soldiers then you'll be ok.

God bless you and keep you safe. Depend on Him above all.

If not make sure not to get too busy to look around once in a while and enjoy your millitary career.

Edited by Preacher

ya i just got back friday, oct 14th. i was supposed to come back sept 9th but i got a stress fracture in my right foot so i got dropped to MRP and had to sit in there for an extra 5 weeks. but i came out with some more money so i'm pretty happy. i got a new car and stuff too so hopefully i am going to get some pictures and whatnot up soon enough. anyone got any questions? i missed playing some cs with ya'll but i don't have it on the cpu anymore.

that's what i'm hoping for :) anyways, i am just glad to be back. i got a new car too so i am pretty stoked about that. i can try and get some pics up if yall want. i just wanna get one more game of cs in if i can before i leave.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thanks yall .... now im in north carolina stationed here for school but we dont pick up until february. ill be going home soon for xmas but i dont know when lol. just checking on yall to see whats new...