Alchohol Consumption, Wristbands, etc.

Fatty

I have ordered the wristbands for registered gamers.

Green will be for 21+

Red will be for 20 and under.

This has nothing to do with the hotel, they are unaware. It's for FF staff to enforce the drinking age in only 2 places: the ballroom and the hospitality room (the two places we are renting).

What you do in the bar, in your own room, on the roof, I don't care, it's your business.

I give "Alcohol Consumption, Wristbands, etc" 1.5 out of 4 stars. I thought the plot was pretty good, but the acting was subpar. Keeanu Reeves should not have been cast as the slayer...and it was pretty obvious how it was going to end.

:D

I understand that...are they removable or do we have to wear them through the shower? You probably don't need the under 21 ones cause if you don't got one you shouldn't be drinkin.

Personally I'm hoping to be carded each time I buy a drink ;)

LOL...I crack myself up :lol:

If the wristbands are plastic like the ones carnivals, theme parks, expos, etc, make you wear; then they are somewhat durable. However, sometimes I've been to places that use paper wristbands, and they dont last so long.

Great idea with the wristbands.

As long as they don't rip the hair off your wrist.

There, thats my excuse for being owned.....my wristband wripped my hair off my wrist while I was playing. :o:o:o:=:=:=

wow what a subject!!

as a bartender/manager of a bar i'm a huge booty over this matter!! bartenders have an unwriten code of conduct (i am gonna be tipping our bartenders well and watching their backs!) i would want them to do it for me too! please, please do not do anything that would cost one of these people a $1000 fine or the loss of a 2-60,000 dollar liquor license! :o:o:=

Is that a LB on the right? Not that your gorilla arms aren't attractive, it's just that we all see pictures differently and I happened to notice that first!

If it is then I assume green wristbands mean you can drink.

If anyone sees a gorilla holding a beer and wearning a green wristband at FF, run away!!!!!!! Run away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha... this forum is great.. I haven't laughed so hard in my life.. all kidding aside.

I think the wristband idea is great.. Yes under agers shouldn't be drinkin in the first place, but like it was stated before. Good way to identify who should and shouldn't be in the ballroom..

Keep up the good work.

-Rez :freak: